Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Beyond Chaos: racecave mode part 10

Beyond Chaos: racecave mode - final part
And so this adventure ends.

Some consideration:
between third and fourth parts of racecave there's a big gap between the strength of the monsters, not because new monsters are too much strong... because the second and third parts scale too much slowly... i suggest here a slight boost for third part at least(if not even for part 2)

The guests are limited by ff6 restrictions, so there's not too much to do about that, yet i wonder if Catone's wip patch might improve this feature...

I like final battle rules:
- 3 bosses fought from 3 groups;
- some member is kicked out from possible choices for those groups; (random)
- some member is kicked in, both those characters are locked there; (random)

It puts you in conditions to change strategy and build groups that can work well together and do a good strategy among them.
Too bad that in a race those "lock up" features will result too much annoying for many racers... i need to see that in an official race, before judge if it's acceptable to leave those features.

Sooooooooooooooo........ what are waiting for? shall we do official races or not???

PS. i still have to do speedcave and ancientcave playthroughs, yet i won't warn when i'll stream them in shoutbox and i won't make a thread for them as well, just stream + highlight + export on youtube, i hope you won't miss them! Wink

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find