Poll: Kefka's story should be about:
This poll is closed.
He during the FF6 story...Same story as the original game,but this time on the eyes of the General/Jester(not just a change of sprites) 100.00% 1 100.00%
He during he's first steps as the Mad General...Showing him losing controll of himself,but also a diferent story,with new characters and,of course,references to the Original game 0% 0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What kind of Kefka's hack would you like to see?

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
So...I'm start a hack on FF6 that will be about our beloved villain Kefka,but what story you guys think it would be good for this hack? Besides transforming Kefka into a good guy,I wouldn't do that in any circumstance...So tell me here guys,what kind:
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I have moved this into Personal Projects since it's a more appropriated section.
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Iug2.7.9 (04-11-2015)

Status
None
As Kefka's past before anyone ask,I'll make a poll after the end of this one,asking if you guys want or not he's past include as a Prologue of the story.
Also,any other option I'll be glad to hear...

Dem,I never can guess right,can I?
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(04-11-2015, 03:36 PM)Iug Wrote: As Kefka's past before anyone ask,I'll make a poll after the end of this one,asking if you guys want or not he's past include as a Prologue of the story.

Could you restrain your Project discussion to one thread? We don't want a project to be discussed in 2 or more threads, otherwise things get redundant for no reason...
  Find

Status
None
Lol,That's why I wanted it on hacks discussion,but anyway,I'll do it as you want it...
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
2nd one.
Now a question to you: do you have what it takes to finish an hack like this?
I mean, not the skills... those ones are learnt during the creation of the hack; what i'm talking about is endurance, never giving up and having confidence in accomplish your goal.

I say this because, among FF6 hack plots, the one from Kefka's point of view is one of the most ambitious, i don't mind an hack like that, but if that starts then it would be great if that finishes too.
On a side note it would be a shame if an hack like this would have few slight changes, other that plot and characters, so i expect a more deep hack.

Sorry if i'm testing your beliefs, but since you're new i don't know you enough. Tongue

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
None
I've no skill,I've not a good PC,I'm not the best fan of the ff6 or the best fan of hacking,I'm not good at english,but I believe on my work,even if takes 10 years to finish,i'll finish,even if it means ask for help,be confuse by the easies things on the hacking project,i'll finish this work...
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
As for the poll, It doesn't work currently. We have problems with polls that are not on the portal page.

I would pick the second option, though this would be an ambitious hack. What you could do is use the current game and make scenes where kefka is playable. This way you could show the Empire point of view without changing completely the game. You could make flashbacks too if you want to incorporated some elements of his past or even make more scene involving kefka, but with the main cast point of view.

Such a project would be on a smaller scale and you could experiment with events and such without having a massive hack in mind.
  Find

Status
None
So please,be the first one and vote Laugh
And,how did they don't work?
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
The poll just disappears when anybody tries to cast a vote.

I'd vote for the second option as well (really, Madsiur summed up nicely what was going through my head).

Confused Moogles FTW