Poll: Kefka's story should be about:
This poll is closed.
He during the FF6 story...Same story as the original game,but this time on the eyes of the General/Jester(not just a change of sprites) 100.00% 1 100.00%
He during he's first steps as the Mad General...Showing him losing controll of himself,but also a diferent story,with new characters and,of course,references to the Original game 0% 0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What kind of Kefka's hack would you like to see?

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
Oh...but you can see the options? Cool.
Ok,but I want you advice guys,about how do you think I should make the Kefka's past?
As memories which tortures him.
Or you play as him before he becomes crazy?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
How about Kefka is a comedian in Vector who fails shamefully and decides to become a test subject for the guy who looks like a banana but goes crazy when his pet Chocobo dies of bird flu and becomes a trusted side kick to the guy who looks like a banana because he was the only one who ever cared for his beloved pet besides himself, but unfortunatly cannot handle the emotional pain and tries to kill himself twice in front of maranda during an attack, but Celes casts Life 2 on him but instead casts Merton and decimates the village, and at that very time, out of fate, baby terra gets shot out of a cannon and falls directly in Kefkas arms, so he thinks he's the daddy and thus finds a substantial reason to live...then when he goes on Maury he finds out it was Leo's baby and then go from there.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Before he becomes crazy.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
(04-12-2015, 04:22 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: How about Kefka is a comedian in Vector who fails shamefully and decides to become a test subject for the guy who looks like a banana but goes crazy when his pet Chocobo dies of bird flu and becomes a trusted side kick to the guy who looks like a banana because he was the only one who ever cared for his beloved pet besides himself, but unfortunatly cannot handle the emotional pain and tries to kill himself twice in front of maranda during an attack, but Celes casts Life 2 on him but instead casts Merton and decimates the village, and at that very time, out of fate, baby terra gets shot out of a cannon and falls directly in Kefkas arms, so he thinks he's the daddy and thus finds a substantial reason to live...then when he goes on Maury he finds out it was Leo's baby and then go from there.

Laugh

That is all I have to say.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
None
Ok...i'll...i'll...I'll try to input this somewhere
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
What's/Who's Maury? Huh

Btw i believe that Gi Nattak's post was a funny way to say that you already asked enough guidelines for starting your hack: now it should be the time to start planning all the steps of your hack, learning how to deal with hex and tools(in the site there's a bunch of tutorials) and deciding on your own the hack's plot.

On a side note i'm the opposite case: I don't care too much about other advices on the plot of my hack... actually no one really knows what's the plot of CotG, and that's ok... i don't even want to share some info about that.
That's my hack and the same for you: don't create the hack that the others would like to play, do the one that YOU would like to play/create/see! Objection!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
None
I first ask if there was a Hack about it,now that haven't I think I shall create one,so...2 votes for the 'new story and Kefka still not 100 per cent crazy' and with the past 'being play before start the game' Ok...I can't do it today because I'm going to play Chess all day,but is that the results?
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
I happen to think Gi Nattak's story would kick ass (Murray = "talk" ehow about people with screwy lives that enjoys doing test to see "who da daddy").

That being said, if you don't favor the based on reality theme Gi Nattak suggested, an option I wouldn't mind seeing, start with Kefka as just your run of the mill as*h**e. Do the first half of the game pre-magi knight. Just your average power hungry officer. Show his rise to general (of course this would involve murder and backstabbing, again, no magic. Hell give him some kind of skill). Include the raid on esper land(seal gate, kidnap/adopt terra). You could even do a bit of story with Terra as a child. Then, halfway through the game, take away all his skills, put him at level 1, and give him very strong magic. This would be the event where he goes completely insane.

That would be about halfway through the hack, and the start of the regular game. At this point, show all the stuff Kefka was doing in the normal game, but you can do just about anything because you'd be doing it as Kefka, through his eyes. (This could actually be the World of Ruin, even though your telling the story that happened in the World of Balance. Remember, Kefka is nuts. He sees the world as trash, people are nothing but animals that need to be put out of his misery). To him, what everybody else saw as the destroyed World of Ruin was really what he saw all along. You could then end the game when he becomes a "god" and have the ending be the destruction of the planet.

Just my suggestion, regardless, something like this will take learning, work and time. You may have to scrap weeks worth of work, maybe more than once, because you've learned more then, than you knew at the start. This won't be a one day project no matter what story you choose. Don't expect it to be.

Last tip, never assume you know anything. If you KNOW everything, then you can learn nothing.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find