Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FINISHED!!!] Ultimate Czar dragon boss fight

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
So, did your monster ran out of MP at the end? If not, how did you made it so he cast ultima without actually casting the spell?
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
When the background becomes black(after the first Ultima and Quadra slice combo), i make appear an hidden Speck with light and flashes animation(the monster is not anymore hidden, but the sprite will be absent, which is different from being in status clear), then i set the Speck untargettable.

In that way, since the Speck has the runic property, he will block all the Ultima of Czar, but since it's not targettable, the Ultima animation won't be shown(he had enough MP to cast all of them).

You won't see the Speck's name, because i set the flag that won't show its name.

I wanted to show how Czar pushed himself so much hard to not even realize he was going to be consumed from his power...

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
That ending was pretty clever, very dramatic. I liked it.

https://github.com/abyssonym/beyondchaos
Beyond Chaos is a full-game randomizer for FF6.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to abyssonym for this post:
  • Tenkarider (11-17-2014)

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
Whoa Surprised! You handle this fight against your own create monster inside 2 hours.....At ending of the battle it was pretty clever, very dramatic.Anyway congrats matee.....Hold on
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ShinMrKarate for this post:
  • Tenkarider (11-17-2014)

Status
Atma
@abyssonym: Thanks! Wink i wanted really much to add that feeling to the battle, the player who manages to resist until the very end, deserves to feel a unique taste... probably something that not even the watcher can actually feel.

@ShinMrKarate: Probably it's possible to finish the battle in half of the time of this video... I'm gonna double the expected time records in the hall of fame in my video.
Still it's a bit painful to harm my creature... We may define him more or less like a "son"... Sad

But don't worry, in the final release he will return a little bit stronger and with a total new atmosphere! Objection!

What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
Atma
Here's some good news: i finally managed to completely test the final version of this hack, anyway at the moment i've worked only on the italian version, so it will take me some extra time to finish even the US version. Since i just have to make a copy of the italian version, it should take much less time to be done...

I'll give some information about it, the final version will be formed from 2 different modes:

- Classic mode, it's the updated version of the 1.0, fixed some stuff and it will be a bit harder because now Czar will counter even when in stop/freeze/quick is on, but it was just an error that i made in the previous version, i already said in the past that 1.0 was actually a nerfed version of the true battle... plus a lot of new features, aimed to create an epic atmosphere to the whole battle. I'll tell more when it will be released;

- Badass mode, all the stuff above but even more epic: the approach to the battle will be a bit different, with extra new features... this mode should be intended to be the true final version, but i have created the classic one in the case someone would consider it too much time consuming and just wanna fight the same updated boss, someone else could simply wanna fight the original updated version, without edited desperations and some other little change that change some aspect of the battle, in any case the balance will always be the same of the vanilla version.

Find

Status
Atma
The time is finally arrived... after 6 monts:
The final version of Ultimate Czar Dragon challenge has been released!!!

[Image: lm3sfo0bx7kif99zg.jpg]

The ultimate battle is finally completed!!! some minor fix, little change, a little bit more hard... and a completely new atmosphere!!!

Are you ready for this one? here's the link:
There are both ITA and US versions inside, open the folder of the desired language and choose between Classic(upgraded 1.0 version) and Uber(the true final version)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/x8kdea...ersion.rar

- Rom version: 1.0 - headered
- Evade bux fix patch applied
- Sketch bug fix patch applied

PS. don't save changes with editors on the patched rom: for some reason some data will be deleted... which is even better, since a cheater will be discovered immediately XD

Changelog:

- Now Czar will command all the 8 dragons... which will be buffed for match the level of the battle;
- Czar will counter even when quick spell is active;
- New powerful and customized desperation for your party;
- Extra new stuff to buy at Jidoor, preparation will be less time consuming;
- bet superball to farm ribbons;
- Edited 2 moulds for make fit monsters in the formations;
- Rage ring -> Kaiser ring instead, Umaro is super buffer(just one Kaiser ring is allowed in the battle) ;
- during the battle, locations and music will be changed as the battle will progress;
- 2 customized songs done by me for this battle:
1) Boss battle 3 (from Legend of Dragoon) ;
2) Donden (from Breath of fire III) ;
- customized dialogues;
- removed one broken line of battlescript AI of Czar, that made form 19 almost impossible to be done without Quick: just now i realized that after a Stunner, in the next turn Czar casted 2 Cold dusts, the 2 things together made the whole party being unable to act almost at 100%
- minor stuff;

There's some little difference in the battle among classic and uber modes, still they will be balanced with other one, so don't bother about that.

Credits:
- The whole FF6 hacking community, which made me learn countless stuff about hacking this game: without all that interaction, the final version will never have been made...
- All the ID members who interacted with the thread: among criticisms, advices and positive feedbacks i changed direction, while planning the final version;
- All the ones who downloaded the 1.0 and the ones that will download the final versions, both the attempters, rage quitters and fail submitters: nothing is wasted from this whole experience
Credits: (specific members who did something extra)
- Edrin, without him the final version would have been impossible to be created, his AI upgrade patch of FF6 battlescript is a patrimony of the mankind, even if i actually just copied the code that switched BG and music from Titan EX boss hack;
- Gi Nattak, which he basically has been my sensei about hacking musics and instruments on ff6 rom(even to Royhaken to have created a very useful music tool);
- Lockirby2, he informed me about ID site and so i have been able to expand my FF6 work on the web, and meet nice people, of course Tongue
- Madsiur, which he's been a source of ff6 knowledge for me and answered to most of my questions;
- Cecil(from ID) and Clairesan143, which have posted the attempt battle against 1.0 Czar
- Lord Envoy: his work has been the starting point of this adventure, the reason why i'm here and also the reason why i'll stay here for much more time, since new FF6 project will be started from me.
- Others? if i've forgot someone else i'll update this list ASAP.

Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
whooooooa so, this is it friend the true final battle against CzarDragon you did an exellecent job friend congatz....Now I gonna get very serious its "SHIN MR.KARATE MODE" time Kungfu! .........BTW I like to permit from you I want to change their old pallette characters and portrait to a different pallette and portrait and EDGAR's Tool to Dragoon skill before I patch to your CzarDragon patch is it OK to you!? OOOOH I forgot what should I face CzarDragon!?
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ShinMrKarate for this post:
  • Tenkarider (12-06-2014)

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 233
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(12-06-2014, 03:37 AM)Tenkarider Wrote: Gi Nattak, which he basically has been my sensei about hacking musics and instruments on ff6 rom(even to Royhaken to have created a very useful music tool)

Nice job tenkarider, your boss battle looks pretty cool from the teaser video. Now I'm curious to know which music tool Royaken has created...
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Tenkarider (12-06-2014)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Credits: "Cecil" Me: Yay! Credits: "(from ID)" Me: Aww...

I'll definitely have to try this in the future, maybe next month or something.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find