Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Script Space, Palette Error, and Enemy Sprite disorientation?

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(04-11-2014, 08:35 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: So just to clarify, you've changed all the sprites of her in the Level Editor to the new palette? That's what GreyShadows is talking about doing, and I said that in an earlier response as well, but now I'm not sure cause you say you did not find the chained up sprite to edit, which is one of the ones you need to edit in LE on that map.

I would not have known to change those :/. I had no idea they were not linked to the changes made in the other locations xD. though the chained up sprite makes sense.

Why would you need to change her there and not in hex? That confuses me... Testing now, and I am still left with the in battle issue if this works :O

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
You change the sprites there in LE because those are npc/objects used on the maps in events. The palette assignments in events, or "in the hex" as you say are to assign a permanent palette to the actual character that is assigned to the party, like when walking on the overworld.

As for that battle palette issue I have no idea. That's Egger's semi-unfinished patch that hasn't been tested that well and Eggers is gone. =(

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Bummer... I'll mess around with it and see what I can do.

Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 8
Status
Well-Fed
It's not so much that you need to change them there instead of in hex, but the level editor/ZoneDoctor makes it considerably easier. That's the entire point of the editors. Wink

Current Project: FF6: Tensei | Discord ID: TristanGrayse
  Find

Status
None
(04-11-2014, 09:18 PM)GrayShadows Wrote: It's not so much that you need to change them there instead of in hex, but the level editor/ZoneDoctor makes it considerably easier. That's the entire point of the editors. Wink

Touche

Find