Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Editing Commands

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I have been wondering for like, a few hours now. Is it possible to change the Possess command into a command similar to Morph? Huh

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
there is a change possess thread you can read it and find your answer there

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
It's possible but you would need to find a way to store the morph2 status. As it is now, all four status bytes are full. Also, you would need extra RAM for the status effect depending what you want to do.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Scorcher (01-28-2014)

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I guess I COULD get try to get rid of the Imp status...

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
that would take out use of an entire spritesheet altogether (not that that is necessarily a bad thing) but the imp status is quite in there, something like frozen or charmed would be more practical, you don't deal with those stats very often anyway (at least thats the case more with charm status then the frozen)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC