Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Moral of the Story

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Over the weekend my family and I planned to go to a pool party after a friends wedding. We swung by the house between the reception and the party to give our 1-year-old a nap and decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and change into our bathing suits while still at home so that we wouldn't have to change everyone after we were there. Sounded like a good plan, so we did just that.

About half an hour into swimming I realize something... I put my phone in my pocket before we left the house since I don't carry a bag or anything, but since I never had to change while I was getting ready to get in the water it never occurred to me to check my pockets... and now I am short one Razr Maxx HD.

The moral of the story: don't mess with a working routine because you don't know what else it might affect. Finger
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
The only time I decided to set up my alarm on my iphone a few months ago I turned it off at 6:00am then dropped the phone on the floor and the glass broke. You're right; it's better not changing our routine...
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Whether I mess with a routine or not, if I put something in my pockets, it goes through the washer Laugh.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
damn man sorry to hear

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC