Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Setzer monster sprite

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Hey! This is Setzer, give me some feedback :-)
[Image: bweep0aabtsa6i84g.jpg]

Find

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(05-06-2013, 01:16 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: Hey! This is Setzer, give me some feedback :-)
[Image: bweep0aabtsa6i84g.jpg]

The only thing I would do differently is introduce some black into Setzer's trench coat, like you see here. Objection! Otherwise, he looks too much like Gambit. The hair is spot on, though.

Unrelated: Would I be out of line if I requested a Leo monster sprite, just for gits n' shiggles? Laugh
  Find

Status
None
No need for me to make one, there is this monster sprite of leo on the internet!
[Image: ycg3gfoeua3xzj84g.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I'd tweak his face a bit, give it more detail, and change the coat to black, dont forget to add the details to the coat's edges n lining

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None

this is him with his black cape and I made changes with the face
[Image: p69mfgu418vcxa64g.jpg]
  Find

Status
None
much better, still, tweak the face more, and add the details to his sleeves too

I would also suggest making his pants black 2, u use up less colors that way and it looks better 2

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
thank you poco, I've used the image below to help me add more details
[Image: rc0c1klc45kk9dx4g.jpg]
[Image: 9ve7t4v4vrcnp6u4g.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(05-07-2013, 03:28 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: thank you poco, I've used the image below to help me add more details
[Image: rc0c1klc45kk9dx4g.jpg]
[Image: 9ve7t4v4vrcnp6u4g.jpg]

That's about as close to perfect as you can get. I like it.

(05-07-2013, 12:45 AM)Astaroth_ Wrote: No need for me to make one, there is this monster sprite of leo on the internet!
[Image: ycg3gfoeua3xzj84g.jpg]

Yeah, but that's nowhere detailed enough. I think you could do better. A sword, some facial features, add the little bit of blue in his facial features...things like that. (Challenge Issued)
  Find

Status
None
I'll see what I can do about the Leo sprite lollll
  Find

Status
None
much better

this is a HUGE improvement from the original good job man Smile

-HNIC