Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Celes-monster sprite

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
Please give me advice to improve this sprite. Also I just sont know why but when I import it it looks weird...

[Image: 4sz43hl34usuwjc4g.jpg]
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Rage
I think celes not good turned into a monster and look like very weird. :/

"That settles that! It takes brains to win!"
Sonja Advance War 2

Objection!
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Lol, I don't think it's bad at all for what it is. I have no real feedback to give though. But just today I was thinking that it would be cool to see the playable characters as monster sprites, so I was surprised to see here you did this. =D I think it's cool, maybe you could do more of the characters sometime.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
Thank you Gi!!! I'll certainly try again!

Kanbei, I know its not perfect, I'll work on this sprite again :-)

Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Rage
What sprite monster will you do? Locke or Edgar? Because Person from japan Make sprite romancing saga 3,Mikhail Main character as sprite monster...

"That settles that! It takes brains to win!"
Sonja Advance War 2

Objection!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
its not bad, it still needs work

but if you want it submitted it has to be flawless in the game

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None

@kanbei for now I want to perfection this one, I really want it submitted but the next one should be terra and then Locke
@poco can you help me. I dont really understand how to import a monster sprite without messing the sprite.
  Find

Status
None
I personally use irfanview and photoshop 2 work it out

n then finish tweaking it in FF3SE

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
ok thanks poco.
  Find

Status
None
np man I hope that helps

I should have told u a bit more specifically though srry

here is what I would do

open it up in photoshop (if u have it) graphics gale works too I suppose, make sure the background is transparent and make sure its saved as a png or bmp format (I suggest png because it takes up less space),

in irfanview, u can reduce it to 16 colors and when you save it you choose the transparent color (usually black but its the background)

open up FF3SE, import the monster sprite and edit anything wrong with it, or tweak it to your liking, its just that simple

keep in mind that this wont work with every single image you have, a lot of times drastic measures are needed and sometimes it isnt even worth it

there is 1 more option but this is WAY too time consuming

open up photoshop and view the sprite, and try to copy it tile by tile in FF3SE (which I would probably never do LOL)

I hope this info helps u out

-HNIC