Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Community

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Hi everyone! I'd like to invite you all to a "Screen Shot of the Month" contest. For this contest to work efficiently, I will require at least four shots to be submitted by four separate individuals, or more. There will only be a first place winner currently; if we can get more people who submit their shots, I'll add more rewards.

The first place winner will get his screenshot embedded on the front page, and be allowed to come up with his or her own "Poll of the Month" which can be seen on the front page. If a single user wins 3 consecutive months in a row, he'll be given his or her very own Project Forum.
As said though, for this contest to function, there must be four screenshots up for voting. So get submitting! Send those screenshots to me through private message!

Rules
  • All screenshots submitted must be taken from ZSNES.
  • All screenshots submitted must be Final Fantasy VI, this should be obvious lol.
  • Screenshots can be animated, but do not have to be.
  • No obscene material.
  • Submit your screenshots to me through Private Message . Do not post them in this thread.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Out of curiosity, why is Zsnes preferred and no Snes9x love? Surprised
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Because of how ZSnes takes screenshots, that's pretty much all. We use those screenshots for the screenshot of the month on the front page.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(03-21-2013, 09:57 PM)the_randomizer Wrote: Out of curiosity, why is Zsnes preferred and no Snes9x love?

It's also the official emulator of ff6hacking.com

Without the sponsorship of Zsnes, the site staff could never have afforded the animated Tellah emoticon.

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well said

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
(03-21-2013, 10:19 PM)Zeemis Wrote: Because of how ZSnes takes screenshots, that's pretty much all. We use those screenshots for the screenshot of the month on the front page.
Fair enough. Just wondering is all.

(03-22-2013, 12:38 AM)Ⓐ Mᴀᴅsɪᴜʀ Ⓐ Wrote:
(03-21-2013, 09:57 PM)the_randomizer Wrote: Out of curiosity, why is Zsnes preferred and no Snes9x love?

It's also the official emulator of ff6hacking.com

Without the sponsorship of Zsnes, the site staff could never have afforded the animated Tellah emoticon.
So THAT'S how you guys were able to pay for that! Laugh

Find