Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FFVI: Alternate History

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I was thinking for Gau, swap him with his father (the generic old man sprite). It could have a backstory like Gau's father left to go to the store, was attacked or robbed, then left for dead in the Veldt where after months of being lost he became.... feral.

Gau could be waiting at their home, waiting for food. Then when the event happens where your party trys to civilize him and take him back to Gau, all you find is a note saying he has gone to let a bear eat him because he has a horrible father, which causes the old man to go feral again and bust up the house.

What if's aside, it would be great/hilarious to see a generic old man doing Gau's stances. Not to mention reading what npc's say about a deranged old man running around in the wildnerness, tearing out monsters throats with his teeth and throwing scat at passersby. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
So, how's the progress on this hack going?

If you ever feel useless, just remember that Umaro has an MP stat.
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm eagerly awaiting playing this hack. What's its status?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
(08-01-2015, 12:25 AM)Endarire Wrote: I'm eagerly awaiting playing this hack. What's its status?

The status is Tin Man hasn't been around here since 10-19-2014 06:32 PM, so take that for what it's worth.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.