Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final fantasy Butterfly effect

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I love it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Thank you kindly, beyond Sane Kekfa (which I may just release for the public) and Trance Kuja...I won't be spriting anything else.
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
No problem! Cant way to see your kuja trance
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
I would LOVE a complete Sane Kefka

I had a thought 4 a mini hack/story about him before his fall into insanity and honestly your design is EXTREMELY similar to how I pictured him in my head, great work as always

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I just learned how to change music thanks to Gi Nattak, I'd like to share it but how can I do this? My computer is too slow to record video without freezing.

Also, I would like to have some help to make an events. I'm ok with the base but this event is a difficult one for me. PM me if someone would be kind enough to offer me some guidances.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(10-31-2012, 11:34 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: I just learned how to change music thanks to Gi Nattak, I'd like to share it but how can I do this? My computer is too slow to record video without freezing.

You can record a video directly with ZSNES or SNES9x and then upload it to YouTube or directly on a server for download.

(10-31-2012, 11:34 PM)Astaroth_ Wrote: Also, I would like to have some help to make an events. I'm ok with the base but this event is a difficult one for me. PM me if someone would be kind enough to offer me some guidances.

The easiest way is to start with simple things and build up on top of that. Start by changing a map or a song, then insert new dialogues or make a character move. this is the base. Then you can try conditional branching, setting/clearing bits or inserting a NPC/character directly in a event without FF6LE.

There are other specific commands you can learn on the go, just refer to the event command document which is pretty self explanatory. What helped me also is studying the event dump to find how some commands were used.

I can answer specific questions, tell you which command to use for a specific thing or find what is wrong with your event but I won't write the event for you.

Find

Status
None
Thanks madsiur.
  Find