Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6T Animations

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Epic job there with those animations, Daemoth! They are so legit and well executed it's mind-blowing.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Thanks alot guys, its really appreciated Tongue
Terra+Maduin Update2:
I was thinking about doing Relm and Shadow next, anyone has ideas?

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-21-2013, 06:37 PM)Daemoth Wrote: I was thinking about doing Relm and Shadow next, anyone has ideas?

I'm thinking about Relm riding Interceptor with her brush up in the air like a sword. Charge!!!

Find

Status
None
(02-21-2013, 06:52 PM)Ⓐ Mᴀᴅsɪᴜʀ Ⓐ Wrote: I'm thinking about Relm riding Interceptor with her brush up in the air like a sword. Charge!!!

Relm + Shadow Preview:

Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-22-2013, 12:32 PM)Daemoth Wrote: It feels a little bit rushed and too fast but im gonna work on that. Also, Im probably gonna add some "slash" effect at the end behind the Shadows.

Man it's already amazing! I never thought you would actually do it. I like the mean look on Relm's face at the end!

Find

Status
None
WaterEdge:
FireEdge:
Aero:
WindSlash/Tempest:
Also, i have a little prob in gimp. Look at background of aero, i am able to remove the black and only get the shades of grey and of blue, but the grey and blue are still transparent. I tried to put it in indexed mode manually, but it still erase all the grey and most of the blue. So anyone know a tool in gimp to remove transparency and keep all the color?

Find

Status
None
Relm + Shadow Update:
I thought i might as well do some more original ability while i get the inspiration to finish the dual attacks.
Riot Blade (Terra Desperation Attack):
Fire 1,2 and 3:

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
those are pretty cool

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Happy Cyan Day!
Dispatch:Slash:
Stunner :
QuadraSlam:
Also note that some of the backgrounds will be made by the game itself in a different channel than the animation, which is why theres no colored background with Quadra Slam, or a white flash in Slash or Ultima.

Edit: I think my next dual attack is going to be Strago (Aero) + Cyan (Tempest). If you have any idea, you know the drill Tongue

Edit2: Note to Internet Explorer user, i just noticed that animated gif are displayed far too slow with that browser. Personnally, i use google chrome, which doesnt change them Tongue

Find

Status
None
Cyan Day 2!
Is it just me, or Quadra Slam has the same animation as Quadra Slice? Anyone has noticed a difference?
Retort:
Empowered:
Cleave:
BackBlade:
Bolt 1,2,3:

Find