FF6 Hacking
FF6T Animations - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Owzer's Mansion (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-23.html)
+---- Forum: Player Characters/ NPCs (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-46.html)
+---- Thread: FF6T Animations (/thread-1754.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

FF6T Animations - daemoth - 07-24-2012

Heres are the animation i have made for my little project. Unfortunately, ill have to remake almost all of them since they need to match the sound effect that comes with them ( didnt think about that....). So, if you guys can give some feed back b4 i remake them, it would really help.
I have one big restriction for those animation, they must be 50x50.
Also, im searching for more sprite of those spells, if you know where i can find some, plz tell me. ( I found most if not all of mine on spriter-ressource)

Wind:
[Image: imgshk.png]
White Magic: I made that from scratch ( well, with sprites from Pearl Wind) since i had nothing like the original one
Water: from CleanSweep, guess ill just make the last part just a bit longer.
Thunder: had really a hard time with those since they are really big in FF6.
Slash: Yeah, look weird, pretty much made that one from a full Slash sprite and it looks like it.
Shell: Pretty much just first part of BigGuard
Black Magic: looks not bad to me.
Poison: part of Bio, the last part look a bit off but its the way the Bio sprite is, think ill have to modify it a bit.
Protect: Second part of BigGuard

Ice: From Ice2
Hit Effect: From Strago Revenge, doesnt look like a hit effect...
Haste: Made this one from a clock i found.
For Kefka Blood Star or something like that, from Aeros backgrounds with modified Index map.
Fire:
[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]

Tomahawk and other throwing weapon: guess ill just have to add a few frame in between
Demi:

BlueMagic/Lore: I cant make it look right, im guessing the game made it rotate each frame so it look more continuous.
Blitz: look not bad to me
BigGuard:

RE: FF6T Animations - madsiur - 07-25-2012

Those looks great! If you want more or different ones, I could send you a link of a Japanese site where you can find RPG Maker Final Fantasy games. Most of the games comes with all the data used, including animation sheets. You would have to make the animation and adapt them maybe to the good size. I could also do a bundle of all the animations sheets too. I can't accomplish either of the two actions because I'm at work but I'll post the link tonight here.

RE: FF6T Animations - daemoth - 07-25-2012

Surprised
Would be awesome Madsiur! Thx again for your help.

RE: FF6T Animations - daemoth - 09-09-2012

3-4 hours, 75 frames and im not done yet. Still need to extrapolate the flames. This is gonna be a very, very long project Tongue
Bahamut:

RE: FF6T Animations - OmegaWeaponV5 - 09-10-2012

Looks great Objection!

RE: FF6T Animations - daemoth - 09-22-2012

(09-10-2012, 12:54 PM)OmegaWeaponV5 Wrote: Looks great Objection!

Thx OmegaWeaponV5!
Here are some originals esper animation. The only one i find a little bit choppy is ifrit.
Shiva:
Ramuh:
Ifrit:
Feedback is always appreciated!

RE: FF6T Animations - Astaroth_ - 09-23-2012

It look really good! Smile

RE: FF6T Animations - daemoth - 09-27-2012

(09-23-2012, 12:06 AM)Astaroth_ Wrote: It look really good! Smile
Thx Astaroth, it's really appreciated!
Unicorn:
Siren:
Kirin V2:
Anyone know how to do spoilers boxes in the forum? All these animation begins to be a lot for a single page. (Edit: Thx Madsiur Tongue)

RE: FF6T Animations - madsiur - 09-27-2012

(09-27-2012, 08:28 PM)Daemoth Wrote: Anyone know how to do spoilers boxes in the forum? All these animation begins to be a lot for a single page.

You just put your link between this: (spoiler) and this (/spolier) except you use the hooks [ ] instead of those ( ). It will give this result:

Tongue

RE: FF6T Animations - LordSutebenu - 09-27-2012

lol not much of a spoiler Madsiur, haha