Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Looking for challenging hacks

Status
None
im looking for any ips files for ff6 that change gameplay, story and character models. couldnt get into the ROTDS beta and CANNOT for the life of me find a ips for all stars last hope v.5 (which is what made me want to play ff6 again)
patches can be buggy just as long as its playable.
if anyone still has a last hope v.5 and would be willing to p.m. it to me, it would be greatly appreciated.
if im posting in the wrong section im sorry. someone plz get back to me, or yell at me for not following the rules, but just reply, i would really like to play this game hack.

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I have the last hope version 5.3

send me a pm with your email and I'll send it 2 u

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
(06-08-2012, 03:29 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: I have the last hope version 5.3

send me a pm with your email and I'll send it 2 u

Ricky, I -really- don't want people to play that hack anymore, which is why I deleted it off the internet as much as possible. =D I'd much rather have the dude play the ROTDS beta, I'm not sure why he wasn't able to join the beta testing, did you contact me about it before koexd?

I'm working on it again here at the moment, but it should be ready to send out again in the next couple days. Send me a pm on the ROTDS site (or here, I guess) with your contact info, if you want to be a part of the current beta testing which is now pretty much an open beta.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-08-2012, 03:29 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: I have the last hope version 5.3

I have an incomplete hack from Armorvil from 8 years ago... Anyone interested?

Find

Status
None
I'll take that

I always wanted 2 play that

and srry Mike I didnt know u should have told me sooner mang

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-09-2012, 01:58 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: I'll take that

I always wanted 2 play that

I could send it to you but you can download it from this obscur place: http://membres.multimania.fr/ouaibmasteure/

Check for the ff6av_unfinished.ips file. It'S a weird hack, like a parody.
  Find

Status
None
thanks man

-HNIC

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
My Mystic Quest mod is almost completed. Literally days away from a release.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Status
None
niiice

-HNIC