Sweet

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
looks awesome

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
You are probably the best Pixel Artist I've ever seen, I love this!

All I ask is that you keep Celes using the in-game design, as much as I liked Amano's artwork for her I much prefer the in-game sprite.
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Thanks a lot fellows &
(05-04-2012, 01:24 PM)FEOK Wrote: You are probably the best Pixel Artist I've ever seen, I love this!

All I ask is that you keep Celes using the in-game design, as much as I liked Amano's artwork for her I much prefer the in-game sprite.
SurprisedSurprisedO:SurprisedSurprised
Thanks very much.
I wont add the sprite version to this piece (I do like that version a lot too [That Green!]) but because I always loved the yellow version and I have a palette of 36 colors.

but I can always make another matching sprite in those clothes later and I think it could easily go over this one to replace it
. I will do that. But for now onto monsters!

Find

Status
None
[Image: JtiX7.png]
Done! Ended up expanding the canvas and changing some things around.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
dude that shit is incredible

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
Truley awsome..

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Words can't describe how this looks... All I can say is, your the absolute best pixel artist I've ever seen. Ever.

Someday, I hope to be as good as you. Keep up this amazing work, I can't wait to see Celes finished!
  Find

Status
None
Glad you guys enjoyed it. Feel free to use as a part of a title screen or anything. I am very grateful for the positive comments. I wont be able to make an alternate Celes just yet because I'm leaving for a couple weeks or three, but when I get back I will post it here.
  Find