Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Enlight
Happy 27th Anniversary of FF3us! (Two minutes left in my timezone, anyway...)

The hack has been updated to v1.07.

Lots of fun updates this time around. User requests played a big part.
Here's the gist:
  • Integrated Novalia Spirit's "Rage Checklist".
  • Added descriptions for Dance & Rage abilities. (Thanks @dn for publishing the implementation.)
  • Updated the C. V. Bug-Fix Compilation to version 1.25. Typhon & Siegfried are no longer accessible on the Veldt by default. These may be added back in via add-on patch.
  • Mitigated the menu system flaw blocking access to the Tonberries (Pugs) Rage. You can now learn and use all 256 Rages if you so desire. Frog (Standalone patch coming soon!) Cheers to @seibaby for the post that just so happened to inspire this one.
  • Improved cursor position uniformity.
  • More field dialog refinements, #1100 - #1299 focus.
  • Hack is now compatible with @Madsiur's Music Player.
  • Updated "Cancel Button Dash" to v1.2.
  • The "FF6ROSE-FieldMainClasses" tweak now adds class names to the Load & Save confirmation screens, not just the field main menu screen.
This is one of those releases where I've gotten into a frantic crunch trying to put it out on a special date. Historically, that means you'll be hearing from me again in about a week. But I'm feeling optimistic about this one.  Tongue

Enjoy!
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to SilentEnigma for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (10-12-2021), Joshua H. (10-12-2021), Rodimus Primal (10-12-2021)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by SilentEnigma - 10-11-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI: Revised Old Style Edition - by REDTITAN - 10-12-2021, 02:26 PM