The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Auxilliary & Relic Commands

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
I had an idea a while back for a modification of how the command relics work. I always found it annoying that older commands are overridden with new ones when using command relics.

I prefer to have the option to use the original command as well as the new one. For example, if I equip Edgar with Dragoon Boots I'd rather be able to keep Fight and have Jump appear in a secondary command window along with Def.

What I don't know is if the Def. command window is hard coded or if can be modified easily and can the relics be easily modified to add a command there instead of replacing an existing one?

EDIT:
Another thought that comes to mind is the possibility of having every character use a standard command set (Fight, Defend, Magic, Item) and having the special commands only appear on the Defend sub-menu.
Or another possibility is modding the main menu into a scrolling menu and simply allowing more than 4 commands.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
Auxilliary & Relic Commands - by Vanya - 12-25-2013, 02:22 AM
RE: Auxilliary & Relic Commands - by Synchysi - 12-25-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Auxilliary & Relic Commands - by Vanya - 12-25-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Auxilliary & Relic Commands - by Synchysi - 12-26-2013, 02:34 AM
RE: Auxilliary & Relic Commands - by madsiur - 12-26-2013, 04:24 PM
RE: Auxilliary & Relic Commands - by Vanya - 12-27-2013, 03:37 AM