The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Character Palette edit

Status
None
I'm hacking my FF6 and now I have some issues. I was using a Hex Editor to edit the characters pallets. Well, you are supposed to edit both the overworld and battle sprite. I already edited the battle sprites. Now I cant edit the Overworld sprites because I just cant find that offset in the Hex editor. It is supposed to be 268200, but it doesnt work, at least, not as I was expecting. It kinda messes up the color itself, not the entire pallet. I want to edit kefka's overworld/town sprite (Kefka wont be the bad guy), since thats the one mostly used in the entire game. What should I do? How do I edit the overworld pallet of your characters?

If Im not mistaken Kefka uses palette 3 (same as banon). I want him to use palette 6. I know I have to find (in the hex) the moment where that character gets its palette assigned, but I couldn´t find it. I found almost every other character besides Kefka and I just gave up.

I would really appreciate someone answering me. Im kinda sad and confused Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm Sad

Messages In This Thread
Character Palette edit - by Kike0692 - 11-04-2012, 12:42 AM
RE: Character Palette edit - by madsiur - 11-04-2012, 10:44 AM
RE: Character Palette edit - by SSJ Rick - 11-04-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: Character Palette edit - by madsiur - 11-05-2012, 01:21 AM
RE: Character Palette edit - by SSJ Rick - 11-06-2012, 12:36 PM