Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
I really don't think they'd have Leo without the Gestahl. Afterall, Leo lives only to serve him. Kefka's always been doing his own thing, so him operating in Dissidia under his own whims and not Gestahls only makes perfect sense.

Besides... I really don't think there'll be any new villains, aside from iconic possibilities such as Gilgamesh. In which case Gilgamesh is more likely to be a neutral villain rather than an all-out villain.

You know, now that I think about it, in the first Dissidia, the bonus story mode, Redemption of the Warrior (Gabranth's story); was all about warriors from previous wars between the gods left at the wayside. You find the Gilgamesh Summonstone in this story mode... could it be a possible hint...?

Lol. Only time will tell.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - by Foxhoundmember - 09-17-2010, 12:54 PM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - by Fantasy87 - 09-17-2010, 04:14 PM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - by Fantasy87 - 09-30-2010, 02:32 PM
RE: Dissidia Duodecim Final Fantasy possible characters - by Fire Storm - 01-01-2011, 09:51 PM