Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Ideas

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
The walking sideways sprites look a bit off. If you add me on Skype, I can personally show you what I might do to spruce it up.
This is what I made for ribbits during a "Share-my-Screen" call over Skype.
[Image: imgshk.png]

I've never been to terribly good at drawing the back of a head, so I'm a bit iffy about it. The blue may be a bit to high on his head, but this is the concept art I used:
https://www.ff6hacking.com/misc/imgshk.png
  Find

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I don't know if it's been suggested, but maybe Duane/generic young man might be good. I'm working on a hack right now that really needs it.

"Everything is true, nothing is permitted."
-Assassin's Creed
  Find

Threads: 23
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
Does anyone have a complete or semi complete sprite sheet for a chocobo?
  Find

Status
None
Recently I have had an idea for a hack, which will require some sprites, but as stated before, i'm none to handy at that. Don't get me wrong I'm trying, but I figure if anyone else wanted to take a crack at it why not.

[Image: 510_31_03_11_12_46_38.png]

[Image: 510_31_03_11_12_51_11.png]

The idea I have would require some original FF characters, Heros of Light.
Here's some sprite sheets from FF1 Dawn of Souls, that obviously won't fit as they are in the FF6 Sprite sheets. Like I said, I'm attempting, but if anyone wanted to give it a crack, please feel free to and let me know how it goes. Eventually spriting all of them would be awesome, but right now, just having fighter, ninja, black and white mage or wiz would be cool.

Also, if some had or has an idea for a sprite for Garland from ff1, that'd be very cool.
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
I'd go with the PSX version of these FF1 sprites. The GBA versions are a bit to bright and look out of place on a SNES game.
http://spriters-resource.com/psx_ps2/ffo...index.html
  Find

Status
None
Thanks Zeemis, just took a look, like them better.
Any tips on importing them?
  Find

Status
None
Well here's an attempt at a White Wizard from psx ff1 as suggested, Zeemis.

[Image: 510_02_04_11_7_34_26.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
it doesnt look THAT bad but it clearly has inconsistencies what u would like 2 do is shade them similarly

and better yet

edit the sheets either using the latest version of usme, FF3SE, or the relm sprite editor for sprites otherwise they arent going to work

and dont forget to look @ the rules 4 the order of the colors

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
(04-03-2011, 11:10 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: it doesnt look THAT bad but it clearly has inconsistencies what u would like 2 do is shade them similarly
Lol, thanks Poco, I appreciate it. I know I am a very amateur sprite editor, so knowing that isn't THAT bad, is a step in the right direction Laugh
And shading is not something I've typically done well.

(04-03-2011, 11:10 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: edit the sheets either using the latest version of usme, FF3SE, or the relm sprite editor for sprites otherwise they arent going to work
I worked on the sprite with Graphics Gale and then import it to usme6.7 and see how much tweaking is required.

(04-03-2011, 11:10 AM)Poco Loco Wrote: and dont forget to look @ the rules 4 the order of the colors
hmm, I thought I had been. I have been referencing the graphics tutorial by sutebenu as I've been going. Where do you see I need to watch this?
Thanks for the input!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
np and do NOT use any other programs then the ones I mentioned before because not only will they come out completely messed up, they will not be accepted here on the database

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC