Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Cameo Fantasy III

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
(06-03-2011, 10:59 AM)FEOK Wrote: This hack is amazing, I love everything about it. Smile
And these bosses are just awesome, everyone of them. Wink

Man, just think of how much better it will be once you do that Aigis sprite for me~ ^_^

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
Would this be Aigis?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkKNtX8mi1oj5tGG5LE4A...82vCPc&t=1]

I might attempt her soon. Wink
  Find

Status
None
Looks like I've already got someone looking out for me. Blank actually started an Aigis sprite already! (And it's freakin' awesome!)

[attachment=170]
Look! He even got her "Ready" pose to look like her Persona3 Art pose!

It's too bad I'm going to have reduce the colors down to fit it into my hack *sigh*
Sad

Threads: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Runic
I am so going to play this when a beta is out, and i shall review as i play. Smile

"Expect an early Winter with lots of snow!" Roan's Snowball Fight move

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcadianKnight
I'm a serious Grandia II fan and my all-time favorite character is Roan
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
I'll finish this sprite sheet of when I get the chance. Wink
It's awsome!
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I can't wait to play this hack. It's gonna be amazing.

Status
None
Just checking in here after like 5 months to let watchers know that I -am- in fact still working on this project despite my not being around the FF6H forums lately. Most of the work these past few months has been simple coding/renaming parts that were already planned and just needed some time to get implemented.

Things are going slower now that I've moved back to the US from Japan - having to get re-acquainted with American living and -still- being in the process of interviewing for jobs (wish me luck!) means that I -don't- have as much time as before, but I'll have some more time in the near future and I'll try to get some more spritework done so I'll have some updates to show off stuff. Thanks to anyone still following this topic!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
DJ!!!!!!!!!!1 welcome back bro its nice to see you around again

trust me I know how hard it is out here to find a job

I wish you all the luck in the world man

n hopefully we will see more of you soon Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
I just registered to this site so I could keep track of this project. I looks awesome and I can't wait to try it out.

Status
None
Sorry I disappeared for a few months there. I have a new job and things are bit more stable for a while, so I've gotten some more work done the hack. It's a lot of the tedious work, but it's getting done!

One fun thing I did was play around with some spell graphics, though! Since it's a crossover hack, I couldn't resist changing the Life1 animation cherub to Nall from Lunar Silver Star Story ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar:_The_Silver_Star ).

[Image: Nall_Screenshot.jpg]
He's right there at the bottom reviving Vyse!

Since I think he's awesome and adorable, I made a patch of him for anyone else who was interested in having little Reviving Nalls in their game. (Note that this will change the animation for Fallen One or any custom spells that use the cherub animation, as well.)
*The screenshot shows him in My hack, but the patch will -only- edit the cherub animation.

http://uploading.com/files/22a92b9d/Fina...BNall.ips/