Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ROTDS beta testing

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Medicated
(07-06-2014, 10:52 AM)Lord Sutebenu Wrote: or possibly "involving"

As "Why are you involve yourself in this?" is not proper english.

(07-08-2014, 10:13 AM)bryan120608 Wrote: Now how the heck did your site run out of bandwith so flippin fast this soon into July Gi? Did they not separate the months and just squished them together?

I press F5 a lot.

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
@ Odbarc - (for some reason I am having trouble quoting posts...)

I think I put an NPC somewhere or a hint that says where Cloud (and the Pheonix Cave) is at, or what to look for rather. But maybe I forgot that ever so important detail... Anyways the hint was to read like 'in the head of the humanoid mountain' or something. Try looking for a mountain that resembles a humanoid shape, and try landing on the head lol. I'd hate to spoil the exact location, but if you still have troubles finding it I can PM you the spot. Will check into that hint also, it needs to be there obviously.

EDIT: Okay it's the Reptite NPC in front of Tyrano Tower who sells you Magicite. After buying it, he will tell you about the humanoid mountain. So basically, you need to pay the dude 100,000 Gil to find out where the Pheonix Cave entrance is lol. But at least a Magicite comes with.

@ Bryan - I know ;( Not sure really, the bandwidth resetted on the 28th of June, but it reached about 1.5gb out of the allocated 500mb already, and they shut it down again last night while I was on -_-, the bastards. I can't imagine that much bandwidth being used up that fast, I bet they pump it up on the free users a lot faster.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Just jumping over here from the rotds site and was reading through some of the comments in here. Where is this Catastrophe aether that was mentioned? I have not found it yet and am wondering if I just missed something obvious like how I forgot to get Cosmic Fang for awhile haha
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Let's see, that one is got in the WoB through a bit of a Rare Item quest. You must get the Spooky Record from the injured soldier, then use it in Zozo for that Skeleton, who drops a bone and you bring that to a dog in the back of Kohlingen forest path, who moves out the way and you can get Catastrophe. I did make it possible to get in WoR also if you missed, by betting his Nightsever Aether it looks like... Not sure why I wanted to do that though.

Status
None
Ah alright, just got it, thanks! You might want to add something when you interact with the dog, like "Looks like he wants something to gnaw on..." or simply "Too bad you don't have a bone for him," because I found the dog before I used the record and got the bones, but I never thought about that dog again. Also don't know if you have it already, but you may want to also have the record player say something like "Looks like it could play a record if you had one" if the spooky record is not in your inventory. Just my opinions anyway Smile
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
That's a fine idea right there, I have the record player and some other rare item use things have a text that simply says "nothing happens..." when you don't have the right item, but your dialog would sound much more legit and get the point across better. I'm just real stingy with the dialog boxes as I've ran out for now. Should have a lot opened up though once I begin my next endeavor that I will be starting soon I think. Going to change the Auction House to something else that I have in mind, which will in turn free up a lot of things.

Status
None
When FuSoYa refelcts Kefka's spell on the FC, Kefka says something like "Nobody reflects my hold magic NOBODY!" You should add a comma between magic and NOBODY: "Nobody reflects my hold magic, NOBODY!"

You also may want to include a dialogue box after Ultima is defeated saying something like "I sense a powerful enemy ahead, is everyone prepared?" Or just have Ultima's sprite fade out and turn into a save point.

Also are we just supposed to not fight the Langoliers and Destroyers when escaping the FC? I am getting completely destroyed by them, Splash is doing up to 1600 damage from them, I have had Vortex just outright wipe my entire party, Flood is doing about 1600 to my front row characters and 1000 to the back, and both enemy types seem to counter being hit with magic with either sleep, confuse or silence.

Also one of the two enemy types has reflect up, along with high evasion so that is bad too

Sorry, didn't realize you can't run either. I am stuck for now.
  Find

Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
[Image: q0TILBd.png]

This happened after I used flare sword, serin got confused and hit himself with it, resulting in this glitch.

I've been unable to reproduce it though.
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Zombie
lol Avalon looks like he has a dual ended sword and Serin is Hiding.... Oh no not another scared FF prince lol Edward... Edgar NOOOOOO lol . BTW if Avalon threw that sword it would be awesome...
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
lmao XD