Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
testing new animatinos

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
Here's a question, when I change the animations and stats and effects of attacks and skills in ff3usme6.7 and then load up a game, will those changes or should those changes be applied to .srms that i already have?

i ask, bc i'm trying to test out the new blitz skills i've been working on and set the level learnt to 1 for each (sabin being lvl 10) and he only has 2 blitzes when you load the game. The 2 that i can use are the new animations, but I can't test all the other ones to see what
they look like. Hit

I"ve messaged poco about it, as he's been helpful in hte past, but not online atm Hmm. So anyone else's input would be appreciated too!

thanks in advance
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Yes. If you change an animation using FF3usME, you're changing the ROM. The save data files only hold switch data and apply it to the rom. If you have an endgame save with every skill learned, then you can use that to test the animations. (Though notably some skills are still hard to test like some of Mog's Dances, Setzer's Slots, and monster skills.)

Status
None
got ya.

do you know why when sabin's level is 10 and his blitzes are all set to be learned at level 1, why he hasnt learned them yet?

Also, I've heard of people saying they've made guns and the animations for them? Does anyone know where I can find them (animations people have used, and gun sprites)?

thanks to all in advance.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
u need 2 ask Zeemis on that since he did it, but some1 else made a gun for Nattak as well so u can ask him 2

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
thanks poco

are weapon sprites easy to create and put into the game? how does one do this?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
weapons r tricky actually n most of them can be a pain in the ass

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC