FuSoYa Tease

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
sure, gimme a sec and i'll upload 1 Wink
but this will be tha last, dont wanna giv 2 much away lol
also his not two tiles smaller now because it will make it easiier to make the battle sprites :p
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Don't resize anything when you upload, I'd like to take a look at it in my sprite editor.
  Find

Status
Crystal
ok Wink
UPDATE*

[Image: imgshk.png]

got a bit more done now, his been made a bit bigger than before but still looks good 2 me lol
hopefully he'll been finished soon, also this will be the last update till his finished
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Awesome, I love it Laugh

Just one request: I noticed you haven't started editing the magic casting sprites...is it possible for you to have his hands raised when casting a spell? Like in ff4 advance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8CGnQ4OQxU

That'll be awesome, thanks a lot :p

Status
Crystal
that could be aranged Wink
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hmm this sprite has got me thinking. For Crystal Rebirth, I was originally planning on making Zok replace Banon. Mainly because we had a Zok sprite, the guy was a wizard and wise, and he fit the bill ha.
But seeing this FuSoYa sprite has got me second-guessing.
What do you guys think? Like would FuSoYa be a better replacement? The events concerning Banon will be HEAVILY overwritten to the point that Banon's replacement will be a sage who's been following the Crystal Warriors and seeks to aid them.
Along the lines of that, but yeah just can't decide, Zok or FuSoYa? Going off a opinions I suppose Laugh
Thanks Wink

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Status
Traitor
Personally, I'd go with Zok. FuSoYa was just an old Lunarian on the moon who watched over the other Lunarians. Zok actually had a little more to do with the crystals and gave the floodgate key to Bartz to save the crystal or something.
  Find

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hmm I see what you mean. And I forgot the whole Lunarian thing - it'd be much easier to tie Zok into the game than FuSoYa. I'd say Zok it is ha, thanks for the input! Wink

[Image: funnysiga.jpg]

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL Laugh
http://www.youtube.com/user/xJCSx1
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
good f**k**g shyt

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Traitor
For what I counted, you're currently using 9 colors.
[Image: imgshk.png]

I suggest for the last two color a blueish gray shade to balance between the light gray and the peachish-white. For the last color, another shade of pink, or purple. This is all for shading.
I'm fairly good with shading and can do so when you're finished.

Look how "Final Fantasy IV: The After Years" used their colors. Square-Enix used shades of blue instead of all shades of gray.
[Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png]

If you changed up the whites to a blueish like Square did, you might see the eyes a bit more. It doesn't have to be as dark a blue as I used, but you can see where that extra shade would differentiate between the shades of blue in the hair and the white.
Heres an example where I toned it up a bit.

-------Yours-----------------Mine--------

-----------------------------------------
I further went into this and added an extra shade to the hair leaving 1 extra color. I did two possibilities, a shade to the skin color or a shade to the clothing. You choose.
------Clothes----------------Skin--------
  Find