Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New FuSoYa Sprite Sheet

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
[Image: imgshk.png]

An update to FuSoYa the Lunarian from FFIV.
He looks much for FF6ish now imo and I'm really happy whith the way he turned out. Wink
His pallete should go well whith Sutebenu's Tellah.
Enjoy. ^_^
  Find

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to FEOK for this post:
  • Angelo26 (01-09-2012), Gi Nattak (01-09-2012)

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 148
Thanks Given: 160
Status
Nattak\'d
Amazing job FEOK! Wow, it sure does look a lot better, more detail I can tell. I'm very happy! I'll get it to the database (and my hack) asap.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
Simply...BEAUTIFUL. 10 Stars.

Let me know when you finish Asellus so I can track down the song you wanted from MQ's hack.

Status
Crystal
Thanks a lot Mike, really glad you like him and I'm really glad that your using him in your hack. Wink

Thanks a lot Miguel, I knew you would be happy whith an update to FuSoYa to, so happy you like him. And I promise I'll work on Asellus next, I'm still having trouble whith the hair but I know I can do it, and thanks for doing the music patch for me to. Smile

...I've just noticed that I didn't finish the looking to the left sprite, I'll finish it up tomorrow and update it when I do now cuz It's pretty late in the UK right now. :p
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
amazing improvement man

I'm proud of u apprentice

and Mike send me ur rom I'll be more then happy 2 put it in 4 u myself

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
Thanks master poco lol, I wudnt have been able to make this or any of my other sprites whithout your help. Wink

And I've added the looking to the left sprite now so his ready for the database whenever you wanna put him in. Smile
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
This is quite splendid FEOK, you may soon (if not now) give Poco and I a run for our money XD.
  Find

Status
Crystal
Thanks a lot Sutebenu, I don't think I'm quite there yet though lol... "Yet". Wink
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Well once you can accomplish the impossible, you shall be among our ranks! I don't think it will take you long, already I suggest Poco Loco, you and myself whenever there is a spriting question (with Zeemis constantly reminding me there are others, though I don't suggest someone unless I have full confidence in their ability and knowledge (I don't include Zeemis in the list since he doesn't sprite anymore)).

Impossible/ Highly difficult: such as Steiner or someone everyone thinks is impossible or highly difficult to sprite in an ff6 style, You, Poco and I are here to break the face of difficulty with our spriting swords of pure awesome, Right now you are at the second to last stage of the Skyward Sword, just one more puzzle, just one more trial and you will also obtain the Master Sword!

(btdubs: like my Zelda analogy? lol)
  Find

Status
Crystal
Haha love the Zelda reference.
Thanks a lot though Sutebenu, you and Poco have helped me become as good as I am. ^_^
I think I'll attempt Steiner ya know, I might post a tease when I do (since I'm making Asellus atm) I think cyan would probobly be a good base though I'll have to tweak him a lot to get him to look good since we all know Steiner is quite... Large lol.
  Find