Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
well i found out what the aduio thing was for in the FF3usME Beta, Basically what u do is just replace the instruments in the rom.

what u do is load yr ff3 rom and then load another snes rom, in the bottom right corner u will see something saying "scan SMC", click on that and load another snes rom, it can be pretty much any snes rom.

after that u will see that the empty box on the right side will have some things in it, if u click on 1 of them and 1 on the left side and then press replace (located in the middle of the boxes) then the instument will be changed 2 whatever the instrument in the other rom was

i am still learning about this but if i find out anymore i will let u all know Wink

(i must apologize if u found this hard 2 understand since i'm not very good in tutorials lol Tongue)
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
srry to say its way to vague to be a tutorial, most people already knew what it did,

try to recreate this tutorial with a lot more info once you are done messing with the feature, like explain which ones are compatible and since its still incomplete other sounds might get taken out

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
yeah i was gonna put it in general disscution but i just went whith putting it in tutorial :p
  Find

Status
None
no sweat consider it moved

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I cant understand it... damn... then i must do it without an tutorial and do the music changes by myself.... but how?!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
this does not change music it just changes the instrumentals

-HNIC

Status
None
do'h im stupider then Wario! X.X . but the changing instruments would also help a little bit!
hey this would be cool! if it changes the instruments then the music sounds a little other then the normal!
im going and use this! then go to chrono trigger and do this instruments inside!
What the hack?:/ it says not enough bytes?? also when im using terranigma...
i think this it not going to work! why does it not work?! i did the things that Feok sayed and then i klicked Replace and nothing happened. damn....
wupps i did the wrong thingX.X .
So done! i replaced the FF6 instruments with the chrono trigger instruments! but... does it frezze if i test it?
also now its called Chrono trigger III! cool or not?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Status
None
idk if it would freeze or not but dont be afraid to test it, just make sure u make a copy of your rom before anything

-HNIC

Status
Crystal
it doesnt freeze it just sounds awfull lol
  Find

Status
None
LOL. ure right it sounds awful! but not all musics like: terras theme, Lockes theme, Figaro castle theme.
i used all instruments from Chrono trigger and i thought it would sound like in Chrono trigger...
Whatever now im gonna use all instruments from Super Mario World! HAHAHA!
and then Terranigmas.