Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Creeper BETA 1.5 version

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[img][Image: 370_18_06_12_12_09_32.png][/img]

Im so proud Finger its my first REAL custom sprite! he doesnt have very much sprites right now. well anyway im not very good at shading so yeah i will try to improve his shading! he is right now over Ghost but im gonna put him over GOGO. btw you can critize it and tell me what i should improve!

(btw my english got improved too! if you didnt noticed it. i still need the google translator but yeah whatever)

no wink animat- er i mean sprite because he never wink`s in the game (MINECRAFT)

hmm. <_< some sprites does not look good without the wink animat- Sprite so i think i will make a alternate version with hands and the wink sprites! so yeah 2 versions... so you can choose btw the minecraft creeper and the FF6 creeper. Wink the SSSSS is his magic use sprite because well.... i had no other idea! anyway SSSS stands for his sounds he makes when he starts exploding. and the er... *Helleres* sprite is his super creeper outfit well he looks like this a bit after a thunder *erwischte* him. sorry for my bad english... enjoy him.

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;