Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Animation Viewing

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Is there any program or utility that lets you see an animation without having to tweak it save then load the game and activate that weapon etc. ?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
unfortunately there is no such program, but it sure would be nice

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
The Mac version of FF6Tools 0.5 has an animation editor I think: https://www.ff6hacking.com/wiki/doku.php...l:ff6tools
  Find

Threads: 6
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Unfortunatley im on windows
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
THere's an online version also I think.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I don't think the online version has the animation editor yet, at least I did not see Everything post about it. The easiest way to run Mac softwares on Windows would probably be to run a virtual Mac machine with something like VirtualBox.
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 23
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
The online version of FF6Tools can currently modify the animation tilemaps (at D2/0000 and D2/C000). Go to Battle -> Attack Tilemap (2bpp or 3bpp). It can't edit the frames yet (at D1/0141). I've been meaning to get to that for a while since there are no other utilities that can do it. The old OS X version of FF6Tools can edit the frames if you have a computer that will run it.
  Find