Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Edit Slot's Sun Flare

Threads: 47
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I used FF3usME but I cannot find the slot version of Sun Flare. I want to edit it to ignore target defense instead of no split damage, but I cannot find it. Where is it?
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
The Slot version of Sun Flare (Bahamut) is the same one as the regular esper Bahamut...isn't it? All it does is summon Bahamut. And normally Bahamut ignores target defense already, and does split damage.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
(01-16-2020, 02:59 AM)Gi Nattak Wrote: The Slot version of Sun Flare (Bahamut) is the same one as the regular esper Bahamut...isn't it? All it does is summon Bahamut. And normally Bahamut ignores target defense already, and does split damage.

No actually. Bahamut deal only ignore target defense. While the slot only gain no split damage.
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Status
Prowess
Casting Sun Flare through the special Slots is identical to casting Sun Flare normally:
Dealt ~8000 damage to a Cactuar(would be 1 if it didn't ignore target Magic Defense)
Dealt ~4000 damage to a group of Crawlers immediately after(would be ~8000 if it didn't split damage)

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cecil188 for this post:
  • madsiur (01-16-2020)

Status
None
(01-16-2020, 10:43 AM)Cecil188 Wrote: Casting Sun Flare through the special Slots is identical to casting Sun Flare normally:
Dealt ~8000 damage to a Cactuar(would be 1 if it didn't ignore target Magic Defense)
Dealt ~4000 damage to a group of Crawlers immediately after(would be ~8000 if it didn't split damage)

Weird. You're right. My mistake.
  Find