Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy: Unending Chaos

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: imgshk.png]

It is a time for darkness and despair for the denizens of Gaia. Where there were mighty kingdoms, there are now ruins. Where forests stood, now there are marshes. Water became poisonous and tinted, the very earth beneath them crumbled, as the volcanoes erupted in a fiery downfall of lava engulfed the world. However, this did not happen on it's own. The world was once an exquisite place. The world started with the Valkyries. The valkyries forged mighty Continents, Oceans, Flora, and much more, but the valkyries' greatest achievements were the beings they drank their life into. The Great Humans of the East strived to defend their world with all of their might, even though many cared less. The Wild Elves of the Forest guided the travelers through the forest while hunting the savage beasts that resided there. The Dwarves of the Mountains build marvelous gear to enhance our world while crafting enormous stone monuments. Then came the Daemons. The nomadic Hurthlings supplied many with delicious food with their great farming skills, an essential for all. Mighty demonic warriors from another realm, the Daemons composed evil creatures from the depths of hell themselves. The ruthless Orcs, the cunning Sahuagin, the burly Trolls, the swift Hell Hounds, gargantuan Behemoths, devious Devils, and many more evil creatures...the Valkyries and their valorous heroes fought the Daemons and their merciless monsters. The war lasted for over twenty years. The Valkyries were all but destroyed, but the Daemons flourished. Under the control of the Daemons, the abyssal creatures tore apart Gaia, and the world as the highborne beings knew it was all but gone. But then, the hero Kilvas appeared with his Runic Knights. Kilvas was most likely the most powerful Sorcerer that Gaia had ever seen. Kilvas single-handedly took on the Daemon Lord Dakrulak
while his knights held off the Daemons. While he succeeded, he miscalculated one thing. The Daemon Lord had scarred Kilvas' soul, possessing him over time. Kilvas corrupted the Rune Knights with a single word, and he took control over the creatures he once sought to destroy. While the daemons were gone, there still stood Kilvas. However, one single Rune Knight survived, and his name was Lyon the Branded. He was once called "Sir Lyonel the Holy Avenger," but with the Rune Knights all but Holy, his title was changed. He met many heroes along the way, including his former student Dante, the heroic Lady Fara, devoted black-belt Ewan, the stealthy assassin Bella, the heroic bard Leon, and the silent archer Bonnie, Lyonel sought to destroy Kilvas, as Kilvas had once tried to kill the Daemons. Let us pray for them............

Screenshots of "Final Fantasy: Unending Chaos"
[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]
[Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png][Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
its looking really good bro Smile

I cant wait 4 the beta Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Thank you! ...but I'm far from beta. I plan to release the next beta patch after Metroid Quest releases the FF6 Music Hacking tutorial.

Things Needed for Beta:

First Continent Finished
Blank Sprite Completed
Leon/Bard Sprite Completed
New Animations Created
Events Messed With
Music Imported/Fixed
Command Names Fixed
Runic System Completed

"Everything is true, nothing is permitted."
-Assassin's Creed
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
ah so metroidquest is gonna do a music tutorial?

nice nice Smile

I cant wait 2 see that

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
The First True Preview Video.

-Assassin's Creed
  Find

Status
None
Replacing the "Kefka Battle"
Plants vs. Zombies: Braniac Maniac

Replacing the "Fanfare"
Chrono Trigger: Lucca's Theme

Replacing "Shadow's Theme"
Final Fantasy IX: Sword of Truth

A Few Other Tracks:
Star Ocean 2: We Form in Crystals
Twilight: Bella's Lullaby/The River Flows
Super Mario Galaxy: Danger Afoot!

My Original Battle Tracks,
Names Of Tracks Only

Battle Theme (Random Encounters): Woodland Stride
Decisive Battle (Boss Battles): The Eternal Battle
Fierce Battle (Atma Weapon Theme): Duel To The Death
The Returner's Theme (Returners): Ultimate Rebel's Rock
Save Them! (Boss Battle 2): Power Of the Knight

Continent Music Names:

World of Balance: Fields of Ysgard
World of Ruins: Peace Unbalanced
The Serpent Trench: The Murky Deathes

-Assassin's Creed
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Pretty good set up. One question: Percentage wise, how far do you think you've gone? (like 24%, 90%, 38%)
  Find

Status
None
Hmm....altogether or music? If it's music, 0%. Everything else, about 3% -_-

-Assassin's Creed
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Not Even! Dude, sorry to hear that. I'd help out if I could but I'm basically a newbie to hacking so I don't know too much. Hmm...I am still looking forward to playing this; I just have to learn patience (oh wow, I'm screwed, last person who attempted to teach me patience ended up in a mental institute, kidding of course...but still...lol)
  Find

Status
None
Meh, in my experience, there are no "newbies," only new learners. As for the waiting, you could go and buy some Choco Puffs and Goblin Dew and watch some YouTube for a few months, and hope that it works. Or you could watch Lost or Spongebob for a while, whichever way works.

-Assassin's Creed
  Find