Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy: Unending Chaos

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
well as far as the music goes MetroidQuest is planning on making a tutorial (assuming he is going to go through with it)

so if he makes one look into that n u should be fine

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
I asked metroidquest recently about the music hack tutorial, but he replied saying "I'm thinking about it"...so I wonder...

Status
None
ah

so lets leave it @ that then

if ppls bother him then he wont do it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
(02-28-2010, 01:22 AM)CharMixa64 Wrote: Meh, in my experience, there are no "newbies," only new learners. As for the waiting, you could go and buy some Choco Puffs and Goblin Dew and watch some YouTube for a few months, and hope that it works. Or you could watch Lost or Spongebob for a while, whichever way works.

lol, I knew people liked my status! ^-^
Sorry to hear that that (^^) though, I have no idea how much that would suck.
  Find

Status
None
dam srry 2 hear about the accidental deletion =/

-HNIC

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Whoo! It's back! And it's nearly ready for a...beta test!!!!! Beta launches 8/1. I've prepared something awesome for you guys that may change hacking FF6 forever.

"Everything is true, nothing is permitted."
-Assassin's Creed
  Find

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Well, it seems as though I overlooked a couple of details in my event editing that will delay the beta, as well as the fact that I have a girlfriend, so I've deducted that the beta will come out September 5th. Also, there are a few new updates that I feel like sharing with you guys, concerning Dante. He's no longer an elf. In fact, he looks way similar to Dante from Dante's Inferno, and he also uses some attacks that I based off of fighting styles that Dante uses in-game. Replace Death's Scythe with Excalibur and see how badass he is.

"Everything is true, nothing is permitted."
-Assassin's Creed
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
You should never have a release date unless you have a team of people who're working to help you make that deadline. A release date can make your project seem daunting because you will tend to work on the project more than required and eventually burn out. I'm not trying to be a back-seat driver or anything, I'm just speaking for experience.
Instead, you should say something in the lines of "my hack may be released somewhere between august and December."
When the time grows closer to when you're really close to finishing, then release a release date. As in a week or so.
I look forward to your finished product. Smile
  Find

Status
None
This looks like it would be a good hack, keep up the good work, and as Zeemis said, don't burn out, it will cost you in the long run.