Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Day / Night Cycle [beta release]

Threads: 264
Thanks Received: 663
Thanks Given: 268
Status
Faith
(01-04-2019, 01:17 PM)Warrax Wrote: Edit2: Castle and Kefka Tower sprites doesn't bland well with certain night colors/textures/sprites:

It seems the Kefka tower palette and castle are not entirely affected by the cycle. I'll test this when I have time and maybe even code a different palette change for WoR since that purple is not best looking. But again, if you are using a savastate in WoR, that look might be the result of a broken cycle, i.e. not using the patch correctly because you loaded a savastate.

Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 94
Status
None
It's all good now. I also found "JSR test" in the ASM file which helped fix the issue on current savegames.

Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Warrax for this post:
  • madsiur (01-05-2019)

Threads: 264
Thanks Received: 663
Thanks Given: 268
Status
Faith
(01-05-2019, 12:01 PM)Warrax Wrote: It's all good now. I also found "JSR test" in the ASM file which helped fix the issue on current savegames.

Yes that was the purpose of it. However, I suggest you assemble the hack with that JSR, load your savestate, save in game so you have a SRM file, then re-assemble the hack without that JSR and finally load your SRM file. Leaving the test JSR will have the affect that exiting a map with the cycle to the WoR or WoB will reset the cycle on the world map.

Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Warrax (01-05-2019)

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 94
Status
None
Yup! did that already, I did carefully read the documentation this time Tongue but thanks for confirmation.

Find