Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Divine Apocalypse Beta

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Take as long as you need, I'm positive you'll do an exceptional job! ^-^ oh! and congrats on the promotion!
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
thnx a lot man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
You're welcome...I've changed a few more things with the abilities.... and I should have another sprite up soon.
  Find

Status
None
After doing a bit of research (not really) I have decided to completely change what I have been doing with the hack thus far (excluding some characters and story).

Some of the things that will be completely changed or taken out:

Verge
Magic System
Abilities in general
Towns
Both World Maps
Events (This will be a major tricky one)
Battle Events (This will be an annoyingly tricky one)
Music (even if I just change when it happens or how it sounds)
Dialogue will be drastically different
NPC Dialogue will also be altered

(...eh... looks like I will be very busy ^_^; )
  Find

Status
None
looking forward to seeing these Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Thanks, but before I can do anything, I first have a lot of research to do, for one, I haven't even decided whether or not to go along with the way FF6 actually moves, and I don't know if it is even possible not to go along with it. If it is possible I would then have to find a way to edit game events and battle events to be able to do what I want.... this is in no way going to be an easy task. . . It will probably be awhile before I even update anything, but thank you for your support! ^-^
  Find

Status
None
if anything people like MetroidQuest and Leno from Pandora's box would definitely know how to help you out much more thoroughly check with them Wink

-HNIC

Status
None
I will! Thank you for referring me to them! ^-^
  Find