Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Few questions

Status
None
Hi everybody!

So I have a few questions. First, it's about a patch that dosen't seems to work for me. Its the Test Patch, made by I don't know who, that I found on an old FFVI's hacking website (ZED's Unoriginal White Sheet to be precise). This patch is supposed to change the Row command so that you can cast any skill in the game (magic, blitz, sword tech, espers, enemy ability, etc.). However, when I patch a headered rom with it, the only command available is Defend (and NOTHING else)... I tried it on the US version 1.0 + the 1.1 and the jap one... but it didn't to a thing. Someone could help me?

This take me to my second question. Why would I want this patch to work, may you ask? Well I'll like to rip a lot of FFVI's battle animations to convert them to rpg maker 2003, and this patch could save me a lot of time. The thing is, I know how to remove the enemy's sprite and the character's sprites, but I have no clues how to remove the background, which will interfere with the animations I want to rip. So can the battle background be removed?

Thank

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
well for the battle background to be removed I suppose that has to do with asm hacking

I really dont know much else tho

and for the patch, well you can always edit the commands in FF3USME yourself so I dont know why u would need a patch 4 that

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC