Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Lets discuss the Lore magic or magic menus in general

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
Ok so in my mod I had planned on using the Lore spell menu exclusively.  But, I'm running in to a few problems that maybe I could see if anyone had solutions to already.  So what I'm trying to accomplish is below.
  • I have spells that are up to 14 digits long for their name including the spell icon tile.  Teleportation would be my longest spell name needed minus the icon.
  • I want to use a spell menu that is a single column with 1 spell per row like how Lore has.  I could do a two column spell menu but I really need at least 14 total digits in length for spell names.  
  • I want to be able to use curative and teleport spells outside battle with it as well.  
I am not completely set in stone to use the Lore menu, I just assumed it was pretty close to what I wanted minus using spells outside of battle so I'd start there.  But, I'd be open to a completely new from scratch magic menu or a modification of another menu that meets my needs above + using the Lord casting animation/sound.  Has anyone done any of these things mentioned and or can at least point me in the right direction?  My menu knowledge is all with FF4 so this is alien territory for me in FF6.  :)

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]