Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ASM Tasks

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
A lot of it comes down to having enough people working on it. I could still coordinate. I just don't have the ability to contribute much. That being said, there were some BIG asm tasks that needed getting done. We also need writers and event scripters.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-02-2017, 07:08 PM)B-Run Wrote: A lot of it comes down to having enough people working on it. I could still coordinate. I just don't have the ability to contribute much. That being said, there were some BIG asm tasks that needed getting done. We also need writers and event scriptwriters.

Maybe update the 1st post of this thread with what has been done, the issues remaining in some ASM hacks, and which ASM feature remain to be done. I think also all basic ASM features once completed should be put in a vanilla ROM and be tested by someone. They critical enough to the point of testing them completely before going into further ASM tweaks or features.

I could work on a feature soon just to get the ball rolling again. For dialogues and new events planning we could make a call for scriptwriter(s) anytime and make an event ideas thread. As a lead you'd have the final word on which events would be put in the hack but a public discussion on the subject is needed in my opinion. As for event coders, well it comes down to a handful of people already here.
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
I'm currently trying to recap and figure out exactly what has already been done, and try to get it into a demo ROM for us to start making further changes from there.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B-Run for this post:
  • madsiur (12-15-2017)

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 21
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
@B-Run

I made code for loading Menu sprite sheets dynamically. This should resolve any issues with 15th and 16th character in menus. check out this thread: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread-3580.html

Would be nice to have both improvements work together, but the menu code should be all that is needed for full roster.
  Find
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to m06 for this post:
  • B-Run (12-04-2017), Robo Jesus (12-24-2017)

Status
Obliviscence
(12-04-2017, 01:35 AM)m06 Wrote: @B-Run

I made code for loading Menu sprite sheets dynamically. This should resolve any issues with 15th and 16th character in menus. check out this thread: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/thread-3580.html

Would be nice to have both improvements work together, but the menu code should be all that is needed for full roster.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  Find