Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Elena, Reno, Rude, & Rufus join the frey!

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
Here's some more tweaked sprites from Final Fantasy Record Keeper!

[Image: Elana_FFVII_zpstetmp8vh.png]
[Image: Reno_FFVII_zps2ma0ww8c.png]
[Image: Rude_FFVII_zpsbkajf1bm.png]
[Image: Rufus_FFVII_zpsfzsyyyv4.png]

Hope you guys find some use for them!

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Hi Royaken Smile

If you plan on editing the palette of multiple RC monsters, I suggest you regroup them in a single thread. The limit is about 20 images per post but that could be raised. Thanks!
  Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
I do believe the limit is 15, when I tried to post pics on my Crossover Crisis it won't allow me to put them all in a single post, had to double-post to get them near x)

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
(01-21-2016, 06:50 PM)Madsiur Wrote: Hi Royaken Smile

If you plan on editing the palette of multiple RC monsters, I suggest you regroup them in a single thread. The limit is about 20 images per post but that could be raised. Thanks!

Ah Yes, thank you Madsuir. I did forget about that rule. Much appreciated. I will create a Specific thread for the monsters I upload. As well as my character sprites Smile

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(01-21-2016, 08:58 PM)Royaken Wrote: Ah Yes, thank you Madsuir. I did forget about that rule. Much appreciated. I will create a Specific thread for the monsters I upload. As well as my character sprites Smile

It's not a official rule rather a logic guideline, from my personal point of view, custom sprites (monster or characters) created from scratch deserve a separated thread if you feel like it because usually there is more people can comment and give input on and the creation process is longer. There is less to say on palette or minor edit of existing sprite and since they came from the same two games (RC and Pictologica), a thread regrouping them all seems like the reasonable thing to do.

Only downside is trying to double post in less than 48 hours will result in a merge and edit won't be show in latest activities, but that's something that will be revised (lowered) as well as increasing the max image number in one post.
  Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Do you think it'll be a good idea to rename this thread "Tweaked RK sprites"? Cause I did some more for my hack:

[Image: bartz_by_kugawattan-d9v6qto.png]
[Image: manikin_bartz__by_kugawattan-d9v6qtl.png]
[Image: terra_by_kugawattan-d9v6qtc.png]
[Image: manikin_terra__by_kugawattan-d9v6qtf.png]
[Image: kefkafinal__by_kugawattan-d9v6r3p.png]
[Image: manikin_kefka_by_kugawattan-d9v6qth.png]
Down to 18 colors (16+black/white) by myself, and also did Manikin versions of them. Enjoy.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!