Breath of fire 2 ryu completed

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
[Image: bof-ryu.png]
[Image: bof-ryu_dragon.png]

ryu in cyan armor..  complete with 2 different castings..
baby dragon or cyan style
*baby dragon base from djinn

[Image: KXkcKfq.png]
original
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Badass for this post:
  • Rjenyawd (12-16-2015)

Threads: 5
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Awww awesome! this series needs more love.

Did you do the original sprite too? I found it lurking in some downloaded hoarder files I had sitting in my computer from a while ago. lol. The colors were wonky, but I re-did them, and used it as a base for a gau redu I was working on. I secretly love the different proportions the original used. Especially the eye/face placement. they make the sprite less bulky/barrel-chested looking. But, in practical use, it unfortunately didn't fit the style of the other ff6 sprites. Sad

Sooooo, it's really cool that you're working on this. I support it! ^_^ Can't wait to see the finished product!

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Awesome. Will be good to have a legit BoF2 Ryu instead of the not-so-great one that's existed for many years around here, no offence to Micki Chiba!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Mental-Break
(12-08-2015, 11:37 AM)Rjenyawd Wrote: Awww awesome! this series needs more love.

Did you do the original sprite too? I found it lurking in some downloaded hoarder files I had sitting in my computer from a while ago.

Sooooo, it's really cool that you're working on this. I support it! ^_^ Can't wait to see the finished product!

@Rjenyawd, thanks.. actually this is the first time I've attempted any BOF characters.

(12-08-2015, 03:36 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Awesome. Will be good to have a legit BoF2 Ryu instead of the not-so-great one that's existed for many years around here, no offence to Micki Chiba!

@gi nattak thanks bro, was gonna do secret of mana randi but he looked kinda funny with his pink.

Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
Well damn! It's starting to look really good there, man! Good job.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(12-13-2015, 04:53 PM)badass Wrote: @gi nattak thanks bro, was gonna do secret of mana randi but he looked kinda funny with his pink.

He looks awesome bro you're trippin lol. Would love to see a sheet of that!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Mental-Break
(12-13-2015, 04:59 PM)Kugawattan Wrote: Well damn! It's starting to look really good there, man! Good job.

thanks kuga!

(12-13-2015, 05:01 PM)Gi Nattak 1985 Wrote: He looks awesome bro you're trippin lol. Would love to see a sheet of that!

thanks gi .. haha yea.. once I get his side pose looking good I'll attempt again.

anyways here's the completed.. planning on replacing terra with him and making a big dragon as his evolved morph self for a personal project n scrapping my other idea haha.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
i always thought u were one of the best spriters here man, u do nothing to change that here Wink great work

madsiur maybe we could use that fighting stance for a smiley? thats if its ok with you badass

ps thread moved as sprite is finished

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Status
Mental-Break
(12-16-2015, 04:59 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: i always thought u were one of the best spriters here man, u do nothing to change that here Wink great work

madsiur maybe we could use that fighting stance for a smiley?

Thanks james.. Just tryin to follow in your guys' footsteps haha. I'm just an amateur spriter with a love for old school rpgs.

Feel free to use any poses or sprites I make.
  Find