FF6 Hacking
Breath of fire 2 ryu completed - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Owzer's Mansion (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-23.html)
+---- Forum: Player Characters/ NPCs (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-46.html)
+---- Thread: Breath of fire 2 ryu completed (/thread-3042.html)

Breath of fire 2 ryu completed - Badass - 12-08-2015

[Image: bof-ryu.png]
[Image: bof-ryu_dragon.png]

ryu in cyan armor..  complete with 2 different castings..
baby dragon or cyan style
*baby dragon base from djinn

[Image: KXkcKfq.png]
original

RE: Breath of fire 2 ryu teaser - Rjenyawd - 12-08-2015

Awww awesome! this series needs more love.

Did you do the original sprite too? I found it lurking in some downloaded hoarder files I had sitting in my computer from a while ago. lol. The colors were wonky, but I re-did them, and used it as a base for a gau redu I was working on. I secretly love the different proportions the original used. Especially the eye/face placement. they make the sprite less bulky/barrel-chested looking. But, in practical use, it unfortunately didn't fit the style of the other ff6 sprites. Sad

Sooooo, it's really cool that you're working on this. I support it! ^_^ Can't wait to see the finished product!

RE: Breath of fire 2 ryu teaser - Gi Nattak - 12-08-2015

Awesome. Will be good to have a legit BoF2 Ryu instead of the not-so-great one that's existed for many years around here, no offence to Micki Chiba!

RE: Breath of fire 2 ryu teaser - Badass - 12-13-2015

(12-08-2015, 11:37 AM)Rjenyawd Wrote: Awww awesome! this series needs more love.

Did you do the original sprite too? I found it lurking in some downloaded hoarder files I had sitting in my computer from a while ago.

Sooooo, it's really cool that you're working on this. I support it! ^_^ Can't wait to see the finished product!

@Rjenyawd, thanks.. actually this is the first time I've attempted any BOF characters.

(12-08-2015, 03:36 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Awesome. Will be good to have a legit BoF2 Ryu instead of the not-so-great one that's existed for many years around here, no offence to Micki Chiba!

@gi nattak thanks bro, was gonna do secret of mana randi but he looked kinda funny with his pink.

RE: Breath of fire 2 ryu teaser - Kugawattan - 12-13-2015

Well damn! It's starting to look really good there, man! Good job.

RE: Breath of fire 2 ryu teaser - Gi Nattak - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:53 PM)badass Wrote: @gi nattak thanks bro, was gonna do secret of mana randi but he looked kinda funny with his pink.

He looks awesome bro you're trippin lol. Would love to see a sheet of that!

RE: Breath of fire 2 ryu completed - Badass - 12-16-2015

(12-13-2015, 04:59 PM)Kugawattan Wrote: Well damn! It's starting to look really good there, man! Good job.

thanks kuga!

(12-13-2015, 05:01 PM)Gi Nattak 1985 Wrote: He looks awesome bro you're trippin lol. Would love to see a sheet of that!

thanks gi .. haha yea.. once I get his side pose looking good I'll attempt again.

anyways here's the completed.. planning on replacing terra with him and making a big dragon as his evolved morph self for a personal project n scrapping my other idea haha.

RE: Breath of fire 2 ryu completed - JWhiteLXXXIX - 12-16-2015

i always thought u were one of the best spriters here man, u do nothing to change that here Wink great work

madsiur maybe we could use that fighting stance for a smiley? thats if its ok with you badass

ps thread moved as sprite is finished

RE: Breath of fire 2 ryu completed - Badass - 12-17-2015

(12-16-2015, 04:59 PM)Jameswhite89 Wrote: i always thought u were one of the best spriters here man, u do nothing to change that here Wink great work

madsiur maybe we could use that fighting stance for a smiley?

Thanks james.. Just tryin to follow in your guys' footsteps haha. I'm just an amateur spriter with a love for old school rpgs.

Feel free to use any poses or sprites I make.