Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
[Image: ff2-palamecian_soldier.png]

[Image: ff2-palamecian_soldier_portrait.png]

REBEL CURS!!

Based on the FFII advance monster sprite: [Image: latest?cb=20070529212739]
Uses palette 3.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
pretty good, some custom poses would be nice.. the monsters pose for the getting ready to attack 1 for sure

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Status
Charmed
Well, this time I have a bit of a excuse xD Given how little times you get to see the Soldier perform most PC moves (I don't think laughing, angry and moving a finger is even used in the game), I didn't bother giving him custom moves. I may get to it some time, but I've got such an ungodly amount of things left to sprite I have to economize my time ^^' sorry!

Also, was there a way to resize pictures posted here or do I have to manually search for a smaller picture? The FFII Adv Soldier sprite was too big. Didn't look so much when I posted it on my laptop. Ew.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
As per Madsiur's instructions:

[img=640x480][/img]

Should resize the image.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Catone for this post:
  • Kugawattan (11-16-2015)

Status
Charmed
That worked just fine! Thanks, though I had to figure out the proportions myself. Not that it was difficult or anything, but accostumed to wikia as I was that got me off.

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
Nice edit of a soldier! Where is this guy from? I could have sworn I've played a few games that have that face. Shining force 2 maybe one of then?
  Find

Status
Charmed
Uuhh, I think I made it pretty clear it's based on the Palamecian Soldiers in FFII :O
Or, I may be missing the point completely.

Anyways, updated it a bit to give him laughing sprites; I noticed the soldiers laugh when Celes is chained up.

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
(12-21-2015, 09:51 AM)Kugawattan Wrote: Uuhh, I think I made it pretty clear it's based on the Palamecian Soldiers in FFII :O
Or, I may be missing the point completely.

Anyways, updated it a bit to give him laughing sprites; I noticed the soldiers laugh when Celes is chained up.

I completely missed the ff2 part Laugh. All I saw was palmecia.. anyways heres one example of what I thought it resembles as well. There's actually a few games with this style too.

[Image: 1x1sHhQ.png]
  Find