Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
PS4 FF7 Remake

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I agree with Catone and Vanya on this one, they could have done this years ago, it seems as though they are losing $$$ and want to find a way to get back in everyone's good graces

LOL @ Henry btw

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
All major publishers have their corporate interest before anything else. I don't see this as an argument really.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Argument, no. Frankly just stating it is bad buisness to put those corporate interest so high above all else that you loose the product. Wouldn't be the first time they whored out something so far that there was no product, just one big commercial though.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Well it's about f**k**g Time! ;[ Though I'd prefer a remake of FFV or FFVI. Finger

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Appearently he declared he'll do a remake for FF V and VI too, it was an answer to some guy, or a declaration.
Same opinion of FF7 remake: if you're gonna do it, then do it good as hell or forget about that.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
X-Zone
I just hope the voice acting isn't ridiculously bad.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
I think this game will be great, because the guy in charge of this has something many lack; heart. He's got the passion to make this game the best damn version of FF7 to have ever existed. I'm sure the voice acting will be fine... Crisis Core, Dissidia and Advent Children prove that well enough.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find

Status
X-Zone
True. I never really had much desire to go back to Final Fantasy VII but, I might actually get a PS4 to play this version.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-19-2015, 02:35 AM)Satoascorpion Wrote: I think this game will be great, because the guy in charge of this has something many lack; heart. He's got the passion to make this game the best damn version of FF7 to have ever existed.

I agree with that. The whole internet has been from "Wow! They are doing it" to "They gonna f**k this up for (insert the reason of your choice)". I think it will be a great game, with many changes from the original, if you want a HD version of the original just go play some PC mods that does that pretty well.
  Find

Status
X-Zone
Madsiur Wrote:I agree with that. The whole internet has been from "Wow! They are doing it" to "They gonna f**k this up for (insert the reason of your choice)". I think it will be a great game, with many changes from the
original, if you want a HD version of the original just go play some PC
mods that does that pretty well.

Wait, There are HD PC mods of the game?

Shine 
  Find