Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Change the Health command effect

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
I may be mistaken, but doesn't pearl wind have a similar strength to cure 2 and is non-reflectable and a guaranteed MT. I was never a super user of lore, but I think that's right. Just a thought.
  Find

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 4
Status
None
White Wind heals UserCurrentHP on the (user's) whole party
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Right... Knew I could have easily been mistake. There was a monster spell that did a similar strength to cure 2 though... Can't remember though.

Seeing as Health has it's own animation, it's really just about the non-reflectability so just use a different monster spell like that one and edit it to do what you need, and give Strago a nice ability while you're at it. Smile
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Status
Vampire
hate to necro this but Im looking to change this command to use the pearl wind formula i a headered rom. can some one point me to the byte? lol

Also in usMe is there a way to get that rainbowy effect u see on skills like: dischord, wall change, lullaby, berserk etc. i once made an effect that looked like overcast but rainbowy and with ripples. lol a bit much for "health" but it was badass
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Address: C2/191E

Should be: A9 2E 85 B6

Try changing 2E to 93

2E is the number for the spell Cure2, 93 is the number for Pearl Wind btw.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
Vampire
Thank u! thats what i was looking for. (doesnt health having this formula just make sense even that early on?)
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
It makes sense in the long run yes, would make it useful end game (maybe even slightly overpowered) but for the short time you have the skill vanilla, no real reason to have more than cure2.

Frankly I still say Baron should have had to fight in Narsh the lazy bumm, but that's just me.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
Vampire
The fact that he vanishes after the WOR left a loose end, same with Arvis. I guess after the floating continent/ WOR events made them insignificant. Still early WOR banon w pearlwind health would be more than useful (but im picturing Cid following celes on the raft lol

I also thought of making banon change actors (no Banon fell, flag) and stick with your party to the end of WOB

this is a potential final guest that an extra command set would be useful for
  Find

Status
Vampire
An interesting thing I just learned tho Im not completely surprised.... If you have the Health command set to use the pearlwind formula then use Health while Strago is in the party, he will learn the real Pearl Wind.
  Find