Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mass Sprite Sheet Expansion Battle & NPC

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
(12-15-2015, 06:45 AM)catone Wrote: Bleh, been looking a sprites and hex of sprites to much, try to remember names to go with the hex? Yeah I don't have the spare brain functions for things like that.

However since we're on the subject, sprite number 66 in FF3usME (the little cartoon type versions of Sabin and Locke? Maybe? What the heck are they and where they from?

They are when Locke, Sabin and Celes are trying outfits on Gau when he goes to meet his father. The men Locke and Sabin try to dress Gau up like them.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CrumpledMedal for this post:
  • Catone (12-19-2015)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Vampire
Glad I saw that screenshot,
I knew I was forgetting something with the little Boy sprite.
as you noticed hes using 13 colors.

A simple fix, I'll repost shortly.

[Image: 41_19_12_15_9_14_08.png]
That should do it...
Palettes 0, 1, and 3 are the most compatable
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
I have to ask... why do you always use two complete images tags for each one of the picture you post?

[img]http://myimage.png[/img] is sufficient. Are you like writing manually a tag for the image then select the image + open/close tag and click on the imagelink button?

It's not a problem in any way what you do in your posts, you can have 4 tags surrounding an image but I'm just curious to know where the mistake comes from....
  Find

Status
Vampire
Well... ive just been copying the url link i get from the gallery and then using the insert image button i paste what i copied into there and thats it...

and now that I look at it, the gallery automatically puts that img thing in there i just never paid attention to it lol...
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Heh, yeah I noticed something funny on him but I was to focused o. Something else to noticd his neon green war paint
Thanks for catching and fixing.

As for the "dress a Gau" cut scene that uses those two littld goofy sprites on #66. Could actually put in a wholelist of outfits for him there easy enough. The event might not be to easy to play wit because of all the charcters colleted checks BUT if I had some Gau in drag sprites (single sprite pose, dressed as o e of thd other active character) could really have a little fun there without chaging a lot of stuff.

Like the comments the girls make (Terra & Celes) about picking clothes, have him try them on. The "Clothes exactly like mine" from setzer, etc etc.

Tis an idea.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
Gau in drag?! Which one of the characters pray tell would dress him as such to meet his father lol?

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Vampire
on that note. the dressed up Gau was extremely easy to draw, and even with one frame of the other 2 outfits would be easy to make a whole sheet. but worth the trouble? i donno.

Also ive nearly completed all of the Woman sprite poses. shed be kinda cute in battle but all that skin toned hair smh...

what do yall think? If I were to make a second version I could make her Blonde (palette 0)
brunette (palette 1) or black hair (palette 4)
theres also terras haircolor but i feel that should be mostly unique to her. but any of these choices pretty much renders the other palettes unuseable though..
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Dancers are blond, then you've got Katarin, Rachel, and Terra. Black, brown, and... green?

Any chance of a redhead to top off the party?

As for who would put him in drag, talking more for that scene, how they are all tossing bad ideas around. Maybe two posses an outfit, Terra... all they do to describe her suggestion is say "to tight", Setzer says his outfit, don't remember Edgar and Cyan, but Celes? I could see her dressing him up like Cloud in drag.

Being a short, but fully driven event, could load any pose from the sheet to show different outfits, so order wouldn't matter. Maybe palette but even that should be switchable. Maybe even a little tazmanian devil spin sprite to show changing clothes. Could be fun.

On a slightly other note, less I can figure out what order of screwyness they use for handling sprites beyond 55 that might be the high mark on characters, still have some room I think on non moving types beyond that so worst case just meams more shuffling.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Status
Vampire
Its funny you mention a redhead as the thought crossed my mind as well.

what it would take to make her a redhead?
lets see I first would have to go with using Terra's palette
thats at least 3 shades of red, although im not sure why they made one of the shades so close to the other. still to make it look good I may have to still use one of the skin tones but it would probably be worth it for the sake of detail. then theres the need for a secondary color, greed or purple? or gold brown? we wouldnt want her to seem like a dancer knock off
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Quote: then theres the need for a secondary color, greed or...
yeah, such an evil color... nice idea! Laugh

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find