Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
NPC Show if mem CLEAR?

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Just a quicky, is it possible (not counting entrance events) to do "Show if mem CLEAR" instead of "Show if mem SET" on a NPC in FF6usLE?

I still have no idea what those 4.7,8.5,8.3, etc boxes do (well I know at least one of them unscrambles some item type NPC grapichs like Utros's 4ton weight) but do any of them happen to reverse the show if set line?

I need to "move" a few NPC to a different map after collection. I would like to use just the one bit( show in town if clear, show elsewhere if set type deal) but its not really worth the cussing to write an event on every way to enter the tow or cave just to save a bit.

Not gonna invest to much time on it, worst case I'll just use another bit, would be cleaner to only use one for this "moving" of an NPC.

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-15-2015, 08:55 AM)catone Wrote: Just a quicky, is it possible (not counting entrance events) to do "Show if mem CLEAR" instead of "Show if mem SET" on a NPC in FF6usLE?

Not to my knowledge. You can do it by event, but that's not what you are asking. If you reverse it by coding, all the NPCs of the game will be affected.

(02-15-2015, 08:55 AM)catone Wrote: I still have no idea what those 4.7,8.5,8.3, etc boxes do (well I know at least one of them unscrambles some item type NPC grapichs like Utros's 4ton weight) but do any of them happen to reverse the show if set line?

I don't remember exactly, but one of them animates the sprite, like that little blue star that is the key to cyan's chest among other things. What I am sure about is none of them reverse the "show if set" line.
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 26
Thanks Given: 21
Status
Zombie
Figured as much but a guy can hope. Thanks

The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing.
  Find