Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
At last, the time has come. The return of the seed. Today. January 19th, at 1:00 EST(same time as last time). Hope to see you there.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
Haha. Let's hope it continues to be amazing.
  Find

Status
Prowess
If no one else plans on streaming today, I'll do a stream, considering I can't next week. Same time as usual: 1:00 PM EST.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Status
None
Good morning FFVI Hacking Forums!
Now I know it's early (heh, it's currently 6:30am in the Eastern Time Zone), but there is something that you and I gotta SPEAK about!

Now, yesterday I was up to my usual business; I was going through my paces on various Beyond Chaos Perma-Death runs. Davidb1000 was there, alongside the rest of the other cats (some old and some new) to spectate & watch the runs' progressions. Not a single thing off center or out of place as far as I could tell......Until....

.....I encountered Terra filling in for Shadow as I got ready to tackle Imperial Base sequence. Now, Terra posing as Shadow isn't not a weird or uncommon site at all; in fact I think she looked awesome with her black bikini mail and her silver hair.

"Kensin" (Terra/Shadow) wasn't the issue, her SKILLSET was. THIS is the anomaly that opened ALL of our eyes up:

[Image: DDnyhG4l.jpg]

3x BLITZ!?!? 
In all my playthrough s, I've never seen that before in my life! Of course, being that I was as giddy as a schoolgirl upon discovering this skill, I just had to go and test it shortly after that. Of course, fearing that it would maim my party of two like nothing I've ever seen before- I decided to wait until we collected "Cyan" (who KEFKA is filling in for) to properly use it.

Upon usage, the following occurred:t

1st Blitz (Suplex) - Kensin suplexed an enemy (okay cool)

2nd Blitz (Bum Rush) - Kensin decided to Bum Rush the Gau-like Ghost on our side. Needless to say, the poor fella was down for the count after that.

3rd Blitz (Aurabolt) - used the last Blitz to blast KEFKA/Cyan off the map with Holy goodness.

That woman is a NATURAL DISASTER.

Now, after observing one of The Tenkarider's speedcave runs, I'm well aware that the skills can reach into 4x - which is pretty insane.  I've have 2 questions:

1). How many skills are there that can acquire the R-, W-, 3x, and even 4x buff?

2). The first "turn" of the skill usually targets the enemy. I notice that the next turns tend to lean more toward your party. My question here is:

Do the extra attacks always target the wrong side?
Or is it more like a coin-flip (50℅ chance) that they'll go for either side?
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
dunno about 1), but targeting after the first blow is definitely random

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
None
So, everybody! I hope no one has plans for either this weekend, or the 14th. Wait...that's Valentines Day.
Because barring Armaggedon, or Goner cast on me in real life, or summoning Crusader,
I will stream this weekend.
Saturday more than likely. Late on Saturday.
So, Quik, Cecil, anyone else, that's when the madness finally comes back and you all get to see Episode 3, A Grinding we will go.
I hope you like grinding. Smile

Not anywhere near the Opera House, because the monsters there are giant bags of dicks. Smile Wait, that's Zozo. The enemies outside the Opera House are just annoying.

But hopefully, the Southern Continent will not have world's most annoying enemy spawns.

But yes, hopefully, everything works out.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DavidB1111 for this post:
  • Quikdraw7777 (02-09-2017)

Status
None
Stream's over, it lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes.
The majority of which was a bit entertaining. Tongue

Highlights include Ultros glitching out and spamming imp/muddle for 15 turns in a row, or something silly.
Oh, and Number 024 takes about 30 trillion years to beat.
Well, it felt like it.

Number 128 died in his second encounter with me, first on the Phantom Train.
Cranes were annoying, but Surge is amazing.

OH, and Setzer has R-Elem, which means he is now the only character I can use reliably. Tongue
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DavidB1111 for this post:
  • Quikdraw7777 (02-12-2017)

Status
Prowess
...I missed it. How infuriating. I guess I'll have to wait another few years to catch the next one along with Halley's Comet. Isn't Throw reliable though? You'll at least have that again soon enough.

Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
Do you record your streams and add them in youtube? Hmm Cheers!

Remember to use Omnislash in Remake Kungfu!
  Find

Status
Prowess
I don't upload mine, as it's simply not pragmatic to upload 8 hour videos with my Internet. You can catch them on Twitch, but any of the ones that we've done before you got here are likely gone. At any rate, I look forward to seeing you around.

Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cecil188 for this post:
  • Vertigo (02-13-2017)