Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Runic AND SwdTech to Shock?

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 25
Status
None
I would never actually change SwdTech to Shock, but can you make a relic change more than 1 skill to the desired change?

This relates waaaaaaaay back to my Mug Command change where it looks and acts like Fight but displays the steal message ONLY if successful. This is a "Fight" only Locke has and it is his default.

So let's say I have 2 offerings. I equip one to Terra who now attacks 4 times(or 8 depending on genjiglove) bcuz it affects her Fight. Then I give Locke one. How can I make it change HIS "Fight" as well? Or does Offering already effect Capture?

[Image: 5452812CeqVF.png]
[Image: RoyakenGif_zpsacedef24.gif]
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 10
Thanks Given: 8
Status
Well-Fed
The Offering doesn't work like the other command-changing relics; X-Fight isn't its own separate command, the way that Sketch->Control or Slots->GP Rain. I don't recall off-hand how number-of-attacks is handled, but it's a distinct function from command-swapping.

(To answer the first part of the question, to have one relic change two different commands, you'd have to either use two different bits -- one per command being changed-from -- or a branch to a chunk of new code when checking one of the bits. Or completely rewrite the way that command-changing is handled.)

Current Project: FF6: Tensei | Discord ID: TristanGrayse
  Find

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
I Believe that the offering does work with Mug, But then causes another bug called the multi-steal bug. This happens when you have multiple steals in one turn, it causes the previous steal to not count. I think someone made a patch to fix this but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Imzogelmo Tongue

[Image: SvEf6Yh.png]
  Find