Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Changing Cafe signs to Pub signs

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Is there a patch where I can change the Cafe signs to Pub signs?
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 237
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Since you already asked this on RHDN, got no positive answer and stated that the patch on Slick Productions only change the instance in Zozo, you better try changing the other occurrences yourself like Lenophis said. There is no patch to my knowledge that change all the occurrences.
  Find

Status
None
Is there a program where I can easily copy the Pub signs over from the Japanese version?

When I use yy-CHR, Tile Layer Pro etc.. The graphics just come up as random colours so I have no idea what to do
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(02-16-2014, 01:00 PM)Amon1995 Wrote: The graphics just come up as random colours so I have no idea what to do

Not sure what this means, but not all the ROM has graphics. The data will look like multicolor snow. Make sure you scroll down the ROM up to the graphic area(s).

You should change the graphic format to 4bpp SNES. Then after you can change the graphic pattern (16x32, 32x32, etc...). With one of the pattern you should see the cafe sign correctly, at least in a way to identify it.

Finally in some YY-CHR versions you can take a ZSNES savestate and assign the good palette to the graphic given the graphic is visible on the screen when you save. This is however not neccesary to copy the graphics (ctrl+c, ctrl+v).

And if you're not sure of what you do: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...r+tutorial
  Find

Status
None
I've changed the Zozo sign, but I can't find the South Figaro sign and the Albrook sign (I'm using tile layer pro to copy the signs from the jap version)

Also there's one in Nikeah IIRC

Is it possible to copy tiles from one game to another using ZoneDoctor?
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(02-16-2014, 02:04 PM)Amon1995 Wrote: Is it possible to copy tiles from one game to another using ZoneDoctor?

Zone doctor is not a ROM Viewer/Graphic Editor. However, you can do this with two instances of YY-CHR open.
  Find

Status
None
Thanks for the help, I've managed to change all of the signs now using yy-CHR

Also I'd like to ask is there any way to fix the glitch in the B button dash patch, where you sprint right or down and the character just stands still and doesn't use the running sprite, but when you go left and up, it works fine (this only happens when you sprint with the B button and with sprint shoes equipped)
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
And don't forget Tile Layer Pro has drag and drop copy/paste abilities between ROM files. Smile

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Status
None
Yeah I know, yy-CHR has the same feature haha, I used that instead
  Find