Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Final Fantasy IV DS hacking help

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
One of the playable characters is Rydia, who starts out as a child, then you lose her, then she shows back up later as an adult. I was wondering if someone could figure out the action replay code to change her 3d sprite so she will be a child, but still able to learn all the spells and summons she would have as an adult. thank you in advance!Confused
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Status
None
I doubt anyone on this board would be able to assist you with this, I don't know how much time people spend here trying to mod FFIV DS. There are character change codes out there, I think I found them on the gamefaqs forum before. However, I think character abilities are tied to sprite in that game so even if you regain child Rydia you will very likely be stuck with minimal summoning and black magic and her paltry selections of white magic spells. She also will be able to use staffs, but not whips.
  Find

Status
None
Alright. Though I once found a thread on another forum about someone that did that with the FFIV Advance game. So I thought it might be doable with the DS game.
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I don't about DS hacking, but to do it in SNES Version of Final Fantasy IV was get TileEd2002 an older program(it worked the best with it) and got all of Child Rydia's sprites and pasted them over Adult Rydia's.
  Find

Status
None
I really should get the snes version lol. There is so much more support for that and there is a lot of stuff I really want done.
  Find