Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
best bugfix patch?

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Hello,
Since I wanted to make a "perfect" version of the game including most of the bugfix (sketch/evade...) and a mix of the SNES/GBA translations I'm searching now a patch about all the bugfixes. I found some but they change also other things sometimes and Im not sure which is the best.

What I want is:

-major bugs to be fixed
-graphics uncensored (not necessary)
-grammar and spelling issues fixed (not necessary)

Do you know it?
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
the best patch out there with a bunch of bugfixes is dark mage's improvement patch

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • Kroda (11-19-2013)

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Thanks, I will search for this. Smile
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 88
Status
None
you can find it over at slick productions

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC